Search results

1. O

Wtb Grandprix, Deckson, Deltek front forks

Would like ones with the springs up front. Have the wrong front fork that is a little short. Thanks
  2. O

Can anyone ID this mini bike?

thanks I didnt put it together my buddy purchased it all together on ebay years ago. Cant wait to get started on it though.
  3. O

New member Florida

Im in Tampa and got a buddy in st pete with several mini bikes. Ive been looking for some events check out florida minibike drag racing league on facebook just found out about them.
  4. O

sorry I just saw the what is it section. not sure how to delete this post.
  5. O

Need help ID mini bike

Hey everyone I have a buddy that has a mini bike frame boxed up for years that im going to buy from him. Im looking to see if anyone has any info on it or knows what it is. Im pretty sure the forks are from something else and appear a little small. Thanks for the help.
  6. O

Hey everyone I have a buddy that has a mini bike frame boxed up for years that im going to buy from him. Im looking to see if anyone has any info on it or knows what it is. Im pretty sure the forks are from something else and appear a little small. Thanks for the help.
  7. O

TAV 30 on predator 212 6" driven clutch right size?

Thanks bud I see your not too far from me. Lets ride! also do you know if the bolts work on the predator or do i have to get all new ones at home depot?
  8. O

Tav2 Torque Converter

Sorry to hear your frustration and pain. I was about to order a kit on ebay do you mind posting which one you bought? thanks
  9. O

TAV 30 on predator 212 6" driven clutch right size?

Looking to buy a tav 30 on ebay. There are two kits one with a 6" clutch and another with a 6" 5/8" inner diameter Driven Clutch. Not sure if either one matters. Which one should I get for my predator 212? thanks
  10. O

motovox mbx10 rear rim same size as doodle bug?

hi I have a bad wobble from my rear tire and im thinking my rim is bent or my aftermarket sprocket may be bent. I would like to try a doodle bug rim or one that is compatible. does anyone know if they are interchangeable with the motovox? thanks
  11. O

performance...

what kind of lights did you use? id like to see how you set them up. thanks
  12. O

New Motovox build/ work in progress.

hi i have the same bike and motor just seeing if u went for the 8" or 11" rise exhaust OldMiniBikes carries for the minibikes. i just dont want it to hit the frame yours looks real good. thanks!