Search results

1. D

Honda gx engines

I have 2 gx390 and 1 gx270. All good running low hour generator engines. $100 each. I can ship but it's on the buyer. None have tanks, all are tapered crank. 1 390 is electric start. All real deal honda. Located in Grandville michigan. Please call or text. I don't get on OldMiniBikes often. 616-401-9741
  2. D

parts engines.

2 5hp Briggs. Unknown but 90% complete. I believe one is a bushing block the other is a newer at least a single bearing block. 1 tecumseh that runs I believe a 5hp. 90% complete. $50 for all 3. No shipping. Located in Grandville Mi. 616-401-9741 txt or call for pictures.
  3. D

Azusa kit bike

Azusa kit bike. New New New everything. Non hemi predator. Still on its first tank of fuel. If it was bolted to this bike it was new. $600 located in Grandville Michigan. I can help with some delivery if the price is right.
  4. D

Heath Kit Boonie

Boone Bike. New non hemi predator. New tav2 clone. New hand controls. Original seat, fenders, tires and chassis. Seat has the original paper tag on the flipside. Seat is nice except for a small tear in the pleat. Engine plate was modified for the tav and clone. This is a rider. The chassis was...
  5. D

6" Azusa wheel and tire wanted

I need a 6" Azusa wheel and a good quality tire. I have a 5inch currently and can't keep tube in it.
  6. D

Muskegon County cedar creek trail ride

How many west Michigan guys/gals would be up for a trail ride in Muskegon county. Cedar creek trail. It is an orv trail. Part of Manistee national forrest. Must have an orv sticker and park permit on your bikes. There is a parking lot at the trail head. About a 12 mile loop. You would need a...
  7. D

rims and tires wanted

I have a matching set of new azusa 5" front and rear wheels and tires. I need a set of 8". Matching. Not picky on type. I can trade my 5" setup and a nice 3hp Briggs that's ready to go for the wheels and tires. Local would be great.
  8. D

Flathead briggs limited

I bought an old limited modified briggs, then found some gx390 hondas. The briggs is for sale. It was a used engine, dyno 110 cam, dual bearing welded block, 4.425 horstman rod, wiseco 2 ring piston. I replaced the rod bearing and rod bolts, has a non adjustable arc billet flywheel. It will...
  9. D

GX 390 hondas. complete or parts

I have 3 gx390 generator engines. All run. I'm missing a couple recoils but they all run. Hours vary. Parts or whole. Rather not ship whole engines. If you need anything let me know. Located in Grandville mi. Not sure on prices. Depends what part you need. Local pickup on the engines $200 a piece.
  10. D

fuel tank needed

I need some type of period correct type fuel tank for my Boonie. I am using 5hp flathead Briggs but it is modified extensively. It does not have a pulsa jet carb. I was thinking maybe a tecky type tank that I can bolt to the head bolts on the front of the engine. Something cheap. Any tank really...
  11. D

yellow clone. local pickup

Running yellow clone. Local pickup. $50 Needs aftermarket air cleaner. Has new carb. Grandville Michigan.
  12. D

Briggs flathead carb and tank

I'm looking for a good pulsajet carb and tank. Gas. I have a nice 348 alcohol Tillotson and manifold set up to trade.
  13. D

Header for a Boonie

I see lots of headers made for the flathead. Before I buy one I need to make sure it will fit my boonie. Straight back or curved doesn't matter to me. I must be able to use a RLV muffler though.
  14. D

Boonie project.

I had one of these when I was a kid. Now that my son has a mini bike (azusa kit) that we just recently built I picked this Boonie up from jeep as a roller. Plans are to weld up the added holes in the engine plate. Rear tire flip and a predator with a little work and a Chinese tav. This is a...
  15. D

Boonie info

I have used the search button in I think all the correct child forums for the info I'm seaking. Looking for some history on the boonie. I know it was built in west michigan. I was looking for a way to decipher a year of mine. Or any other neat information.
  16. D

Boonie brake mechanism

I picked up a nice boonie from Jeep. I'm installing a predator with a tav. I would like to reuse the rear brake. With the tav I have to flip the rear tire. Will the brake mechanism work properly with it flipped and the lever moved accordingly?
  17. D

Boonie jackshaft mount plate.

Boonie jackshaft mounting plate with nice jackshaft and newer sprockets. Mounting plate is original. Sprockets and shafts is not. Single speed setup. Good parts. $60 shipped. I can email or text photos. Located in west michigan.
  18. D

big tire bike roller wanted

Looking for a big tire roller. Boonie would be great.
  19. D

hs60 tecumseh parts engine.

This engine ran when tore down. Had excessive carbon build up on the piston. The bore is std and mint. Have all the parts. Good engine to reseal and run. Was a snow blower engine. $50 plus shipping from Grandville Michigan. Shipping will be usps. Can text or email photos.
  20. D

3hp Briggs

3hp orange briggs. Runs very well. New kart throttle on a diaphram carb. New carb gaskets and diaphram. Advanced flywheel key. Original muffler. No governor. Starts in 2 pulls. This is a very sound strong 3hp. Shipping from Michigan. It has a brand new hilliard clutch. This was on my son's Azusa...