Search results

1. S

Flipping rear sprocket...

Hello Gentlemen! I am building an old style Dirt Bug with a Predator, Comet TAV2, and RLV X-treme Gold #35 chain. For now, I am reusing the stock rear sprocket. All the teeth appear to be in good condition. I earn my living working maintenance in an industrial environment. It has been my...
  2. S

Accolades to kbs8ball!!!

Hello Gentlemen! I may be a newbie, but that doesn't mean I can't call out an OldMiniBikes member and say "Thank You!" to him. I am building a Baja DB30S Dirt Bug. As I am a large (fat) man, the stock seat was not going to cut it. Through all my research on OldMiniBikes forum, I have seen references that...
  3. S

My Dirt Bug as it should be, modded...

Hello Gentlemen! Now that I have gotten my craigslist find Dirt Bug running stock, it is time to build it properly. I have spent most of my free time over the past two weeks absorbing as much as I can from this forum. Lots of good stuff. I have put together a plan based on what I have...
  4. S

My Dirt Bug as it is, stock...

Hello Gentlemen! Short time lurker, even shorter time member here at OldMiniBikes. However, I have spent most of my free time the past two weeks searching page after page in the Doodlebug and Honda/Clone/Predator engines forums. Man, there's some good stuff in there! Anyway, I am new to...