Search results

1. Dandan111

Predator engine life

How long will a stock engine last? 1000 hrs? 2000hrs? Just trying to get a idea of the quality of these engines. I do realize they are the cheapest route.
  2. Dandan111

Robin ey28 -to big

Been working towards a upgrade for my tractor. Going from my tecumseh h60 to a nice robin ey28 7.5 hp. It's to big. The muffler and air filter hit the hood. I bought a small velocity stack and a snapper header pipe that I think will bolt on. (Not here yet) Am I opening a can of worms with...
  3. Dandan111

Robin/Subaru ey 28 throttle

Can you guys give me a little help on this? Trying to figure out what I need to buy to hook up my remote throttle and choke cables. I think the choke is pretty much drill a hole on the choke and connect the cable. How do I attach the throttle though? Do I need a throttle kit? This is the only...
  4. Dandan111

Robin Subaru

I want a engine for my garden tractor and ran across a deal on a 7.5hp robin. I want to replace my tecumseh h60. Is this a good swap? I will need to have the shaft turned to 3/4inch. The engine looks like new ,it came off of a generator. My tractor is a old one. I would like to hot rod it a...