Search results

1. T

212cc mini chopper

Hey guys. I have just about completed my mini chopper build. I put a new 6.5 predator motor on it and took the bulky stuff off of it. I put a simple air filter cone on the carb, and am using the harley gas tank as the actual gas tank. I also welded my own exhaust pipe on. It sounds and...
  2. T

Two new baja projects

I picked these 2 baja's up yesterday. The black one has everything except the motor, and the green one is ready to roll. I have not been able to crank the green one, though. I was told the carburetor just needs to be cleaned. How do I go about doing that? I pulled the carb cover off and...
  3. T

Predator 212cc won't stay cranked

Hello, I finally got my motor mounted and the chain/clutch/sprocket on. The motor is new. I took the gas tank and the breather off, and put a rigged aftermarket cone on and am using the harley gas tank on the mini bike. The problem is, I can't keep it started. It's like it may be...
  4. T

Murray Mini Bike

I picked up this Murray Mini Bike a few days ago and am ready to get it running good. The person I bought it from said all it needs is the pull cord to be fixed and a key. When you pull the cord to start it, it is super loose like it's not attached to anything. I'm guessing just take the...
  5. T

Which motor for this bike?

Hey everyone, I'm new to the minibike world and would like some advice on a motor for this mini chopper I picked up yesterday. A couple of people have told me I need a side mount motor? Is this any briggs motor like off a tiller or something? All I need to know is what all motors...