Search results

1. Slavoj

TRK PM me

If I was removed permanently as well it would have been nice to be told that in advance. If this turns out to be the final post then I would like to say thank you to all the nice people that have helped me over the years. So if this is the end. Thanks for all the fun NOS
  2. Slavoj

No more jokes

Hungarian Phrase Book - YouTube
  3. Slavoj

No more jokes

Next time I move to Slovenia I will route thorough a local server lol. Word is this problem is being looked into TRK is probably doing the same thing I did for a week. replying to messages and scratching his head as to why everyone is ignoring him. If you are reading this TRK I have my...
  4. Slavoj

Hello!!!!

Mis typed the number. But look closely you quoted from me and I have no posts in that thread. Infact I have no posts any place on the forum any more. Other people have noticed this too and sent me messages I can read when logged in but it would appear I can not reply too.
  5. Slavoj

Princess Auto Thread

I am in Canada.... I am or was NOS.... I just spent the better part of the day typing about this odd situation where everything I ever posted has vanished and Under the login name Newoldstock I can post but no one cas see or read it. I have posted in this thread and if you look at the...
  6. Slavoj

Hello!!!!

Here is a good old thread you started KKK. So who are you posting too in post 12 of page 6? http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/off-topic-discussion/72358-halloween-newoldstocks-place-2.html This person does not exist.
  7. Slavoj

What do you do for a living?

According to the off topic discussion board this thread has 166 posts. What do you do for a living? (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page) live topic Jeff Clark Today 02:35 PM by Slavoj Go to last post 166 6,838 views Yet this post is marked #154 (permalink). Where are the other missing...
  8. Slavoj

Hello!!!!

A few years ago I lost my PC hard drive and email when a virus corupted everything. The moderator was not able to help so Oldschool was retired and NOS was what I went by from then on. For the past week I have been the incredible Invisible NOS. There but unseen. A call to help to the...
  9. Slavoj

No more jokes

Something is wrong. Posts are really vanishing as are people who posted them? Is there a server issue? Who else has noticed this? NOS. And I don't mind it. But who edited Slavoj's profile and inserted Slavoj's Avatar "Other wise known as Newoldstock"
  10. Slavoj

Something is very wrong here. Last time I posted in this thread I was post number 163 and its is not missing too!
  11. Slavoj

Hello!!!!

You can't see it but there is a post between 6 and 7 from NOS...
  12. Slavoj

Hello!!!!

OK the gag is up before I even got much of a chance to get it rolling. I am infact the member formerly known as NewOldStock, and before that Oldschool In this very thread is a post by me under my NOS persona. But no one can read it except NOS himself. SO what gives here? Has something...
  13. 000_08831

000_08831

14. Slavoj

Princess Auto Thread

I could help you with the PA 208 too!
  15. Slavoj

I teach, but I had a chance to be a politician. It did not work out so I keep on teaching.
  16. Slavoj

Bald eagles are cool

We do not have bald eagles but from what I understand they pull out their tail feathers and try and put them on their bald head. Eventually they run out of feathers in their tail and can not fly....
  17. Slavoj

Hello!!!!

But not that wide really, actually with a computer it is really getting smaller every day.
  18. Slavoj

Hello!!!!

This is great I like these forums and hope to share many thoughts on minibikes
  19. 000_08931

000_08931

20. Slavoj

Hello!!!!

My name is Slavoj and I am from republic of Slovenia where I am a teacher. I have 2 minibikes made from China that I play with. Here is the engine I have all in pieces for the bike I am building, and I will make more pictures of the bike soon!!!!