Search results

1. L

Rupp Roadster 2 running survivor

It was a barn find, purchased from the original owner. Still has the Rupp tires on it, it is missing the kick stand and rear tail light lens. I think it's a 1970 or 71, IDK. It has the Walbro diaphragm carb if that helps ID the age. We cleaned the gas tank and rebuilt the carb and the motor...
  2. L

Simplex Spitfire roller in rough condition

Bike is near Austin Tx. extra parts in photos included. $200 512-801-1057 Dane
  3. L

Is this a Muskin El Gato?

I'll call it a Muskin El Gato Gen 2 or 3 or 4? Thanks for all the info.
  4. L

Good info in that ebay ad thanks! One more thing that makes this bike hard to id, the jug says 97cc, it's a 100? Any one out there have a good Fuji 80cc or 100cc motor for sale?
  5. L

Anyone Know of a Muskin El Gato Guru? I'm trying to sell the bike and would like to confirm that it is a Muskin or a JC Penneys bike.
  6. L

The chrome hoop over the rear fender and the frame match the El Gato. The front end and the exhaust pipe do not. I have not found a picture of a Chaparral that comes close. I purchased a Chaparral gas tank and it does not fit. It's a mystery.
  7. L

8. L

A shot in the dark! Do you still have the Muskin El Gato parts? I think I have one and it's...

A shot in the dark! Do you still have the Muskin El Gato parts? I think I have one and it's missing the front end and tank/seat. I'm a buyer if you do and a seller if you don't. Or, any info or leads on where to get these parts would be great. Thanks Dane