Search results

1. Tomdcwis

Tire change tool

I own both large and small manual tire changers from Harbor Freight. They are not perfect but they do get the job done. There is a small learning curve to them. I got the most help by watching a number of vids on YouTube. Don't forget to use some lube both mounting or dismounting. I use two...
  2. Tomdcwis

Auto saved messages

As I type a message, I see it will say "auto saved". But where does it save to? How do I get it back? I lost a message and could not find it and had to retype it all over. How do I get it back?
  3. Tomdcwis

Tri sport parts bike for sale

I found my VIN on my RTS SL!!! It was on the right side of the neck. It was "SLW XXXXX L" Don't know what the W or the L stands for?
  4. Tomdcwis

If you can find where the VIN is located I sure would like to know. A picture of where would be great. I have an RTS SL I am working on and cannot find the VIN anywhere.
  5. Tomdcwis

You must be married to my wifes' sister!!
  6. Tomdcwis

Where to buy a diferential sprocket

It does sound like a Peerless, as I have one. Go online to Peerless Gear.com and take a look or find yourself a Peerless dealer and talk to them. Find a dealer on peerlessgear.com. A dealer around here is Menominee Air Cooled Engines in Menominee, Mich.
  7. License plate

License plate

Would like to track down previous owner. Curious as I have a camp in the U. P. Plus it might give me a vin. number. Could not find one on the neck or elsewhere.
  8. 100_06521

100_06521

New Peerless. From 74 to now, all internal parts remain the same. Just the case halves have a different number.
  9. 100_0651

100_0651

Peerless diff. taken apart.
  10. Blown Peerless diff.

Blown Peerless diff.

A Heck of a time getting things apart. Quite rusty. Needed alot of heet.
  11. 100_0649

100_0649

1974 Alsport SL as removed from the woods
  12. 100_06481

100_06481

13. 100_0647

100_0647

14. 100_0646

100_0646

15. Tomdcwis

My Alsport SL Find

Found this in a woods last summer. No engine, blown diff., quite rusty, but I do body work so not a problem. Got a brand new diff., now looking for an engine and pulleys. Will upload the photos to the gallery this weekend.
  16. Tomdcwis

Need: Tri-Sport TS-110 sprocket (off differential)...

That looks like a Peerless diff. sproket so it can be ordered from a Peerless gear dealer. Check on Peerlessgear.com. I see the four bolt pattern like on my RTS SL. Tom
  17. Tomdcwis

New member from Wisconsin

Thanks, Tom
  18. Tomdcwis

Do you have a complete set for an RTS SL 290? If so what price? Thanks, Tom
  19. Tomdcwis

Thanks
  20. Tomdcwis

Got a Alsport Tri-sport SL last fall and need lots of info. My search lead me to OldMiniBikes. Need an engine, differential, taillights, upholstery, decals, disk brake calipers and master cylinder.