Search results

1. S

Bird forks

:scooter: Hello everyone I'm looking for a set of bird forks to do a resto on a foremost sprint I just acquired. Original forks are high speed (didn't want to scare you with pic haha) actually not too bad but they were welded back together in a repair and would prefer to start with a clean...
  2. S

Foremost bird clutch/chain guard

Hello all I am looking for a clutch/chain guard that went on the jc penny foremost birds. If anyone is willing to part with one PLEEEEASE let me know:thumbsup: Thanks for any and all responses----Steve:scooter:
  3. S

tecumseh white gas tank and oil tube

Hello everyone just getting back into this AWESOME hobby from years ago when I actually fit a little better on one!! I am looking for a few parts to go on an Tecumseh 3-4 hp model 143-614132 that is an original on a sears mini bike I just picked up. 1) White gas tank...
  4. S

golden pinto fork and guard decal size

Hello everyone, enjoying being able to take part in all the fun mini bikes can offer, after many years of first having one. My question is on a golden pinto bike is the decal on the fork and chain guard the same size? And what is the diameter supposed to be if I have repops made? Thanks for all...