Search results

1. Don Godard

Parts in Abilene Texas

If anyone is interested in a truck load I have estimated enough stuff to build 3 to 4 basket case near complete minis, 3 choppers, tires wheels engines, clutches, tourq converters, grips, cables, as I said a FULL pick up load would sell all for $1750 or would trade for a good double foot heavy...
  2. Don Godard

Parts in Abilene Texas

I have a bunch of stuff a lot to list was mostly looking for locals to trade with or sell have several frames some wheels, a few engines, brake stuff, looking to thin out there is a powell frame want $75 wheels $50 to 100 some have disk brakes unidentified misc frames $50 to $100 3 hp techum...
  3. Don Godard

Parts in Abilene Texas

Anyone in the Abilene Texas area I have a ton of parts looking to thin some out sorry no shipping PM me and we can get together stuff from a spark plug to a basket
  4. Don Godard

Super bronc question

Just came on to this ole girl looking to rebuilt her. I am missing rear wheel is there any other wheels out there that will interchange I have the complete axle and brake set up
  5. Don Godard

Imba

anyone remember the old IMBA what ever became of them. It was a great sight.
  6. Don Godard

Abilene Texas

Any more mini fans close to Abilene Texas
  7. Don Godard

New guy from Texas

Plans for the chopper are to scrap the plastic make believe engine and the chain saw engine and replace with a 6hp Briggs
  8. Don Godard

New guy from Texas

I restored a ole Powell many years ago when I got the old girl I got the extra frame with it been sitting since maybe someday will fine more to it
  9. Don Godard

New guy from Texas

Glad to be part of the group and see some of these old girls drug up and brought back to life, have several Harleys chop to bagger but, as with many I cut my teeth on these little guys. Here is some of my present and future projects. Anyone out there from good ole Texas, I am in Abilene and...
  10. Don Godard

New guy from Texas

Glad to be part of the group and see some of these old girls drug up and brought back to life, have several Harleys chop to bagger but, as with many I cut my teeth on these little guys. Here is some of my present and future projects. Anyone out there from good ole Texas, I am in Abilene and...
  11. DSC09581

DSC09581

12. DSC09579

DSC09579

13. DSC095781

DSC095781

14. DSC095771

DSC095771

15. DSC09575

DSC09575

16. DSC095741

DSC095741