Search results

1. Finished Air Scoop

Finished Air Scoop

Here is the air scoop with the perforated grill and fully painted. Turned out nice.
  2. verbal machete

Aluminum pull start handle

Looks great. Nicely done.
  3. verbal machete

aftermarket carb for a 5 flathead

That motor is in great shape. Nice find indeed. As for the carb, personally, I'd go with a tilly. It's on the up and up price wise, but they're worth the money.
  4. verbal machete

Hidden gem

Thanks for all your feedback Markus. I'll probably stick with the 8" wheels fir my final build along with sawtooth tires for a smoother road ride. Still have quite a bit of work before I get to that point though. Someone had the brilliant idea to weld the jackshaft to the bearings, so...
  5. verbal machete

Hidden gem

Ok, so here's pics of the front wheel... It looks like the rim broke and what you see is someone's half ass attemp to fix it. It may have been okay for someone else, but not for me, so it's getting shit canned. Now, on to the rear wheel... The rear wheel is in good shape...
  6. Rear wheel

Rear wheel

Definitely not the right size.
  7. Rear wheel

Rear wheel

8. Front wheel disaster

Front wheel disaster

I don't know whether to call this ingenious or idiotic?
  9. Front wheel disaster

Front wheel disaster

This is the other... Wtf?
  10. Front wheel disaster

Front wheel disaster

This is one side of the front wheel...
  11. verbal machete

Hidden gem

Thanks for the imput fellas, it's greatly appreciated. Didn't see a tab for a gas tank, so it may very we'll be a 1310. As for the front wheel, I'll give credit for ingenuity, but overall design is terrible. It's actually a split rim with one side broken out. A plate was cut to fit the...
  12. New power plant

New power plant

This GX270 will be the new driving force of my super bronc build. My ultimate plan is to build it up into a mud bogger and run it at the Kingsdale mud bogs just outside of town. Should be an interesting build.
  13. Rescued from the crusher

Rescued from the crusher

I actually saved this super bronc from being crushed at the local scrap yard. I always browse the yard for any usable parts and I happened to notice this sitting in the crusher pile. I couldn't let this rare find get squashed so I made an offer and took her home for $10. Lucky me.
  14. verbal machete

Hidden gem

I found this little beauty tucked away in the back of a friend of a friends garage. I asked about the bike and the guy told me he was looking to get rid of it, so I offered $25 as is and loaded it up. I don't think he really knew what he had. To my knowledge, its a Bonanza mx-1510. Anyone who...
  15. image2344

image2344

16. image2343

image2343

17. image2342

image2342

18. image2341

image2341

19. image2340

image2340

20. image2339

image2339