Search results

1. A

Windber mini bike reunion 2018

Gotta get the ol briggs running stronger and rebuilt, but I should be there
  2. A

5.5 Tec OHV

Thank you sir!!! Looking to possibly build this engine a little bit to go on my fox. Need to adjust my carb to run on the slanted intake though
  3. A

5.5 Tec OHV

I have a 5.5 horse tec ohv engine and I was wondering if there are any performance parts i could use on it. It take the same coil as a predator engine, and the same stock gas tank so i was wondering if it takes the same parts as the predator engines. Thank you in advance
  4. A

pair of manco rollers

Can you text me please ludicrous? I may be interested. My number is (315)391-7858. I live near Syracuse
  5. A

2016 Build Off "Under 17 Class" My fox build

Thank you Owen!!! Those are all the sizes I need for wheels for both my fox and my apache. I need to order some up
  6. A

Not much done. Just cramming it all at the end, but she'll be done. I promise
  7. A

Not much done, but kinda hard to get progress with crappy weather, no workshop to work in, and a broken wrist
  8. A

got all the extra crap off the engine. All of the stuff for a snowblower off
  9. A

What model fox?

Hey, do you have any better?
  10. A

What model fox?

It's just as good of a guess as any
  11. A

What model fox?

Ok. Thank you buckeye. Do you know anyone that would have a tank for it?
  12. A

What model fox?

What model fox is this? I know it is a fox, but I'm just curious on what model, and whatever model it is, does anyone happen to have a tank for it?
  13. A

she's all torn apart. Ready to sand blast, grind spots that need some love, and fix some ugly welds
  14. A

My very first build. Hopefully she turns out good, and is a good rider at windber 2016
  15. A

Irony Honky's Pak Rat Vintage open Class

I'm in too ray. Entering the fox :grind:
  16. A

Irony Honky's Pak Rat Vintage open Class

I'm in too ray. Putting the fox in :grind:
  17. A

Winber 2015

My green and orange Apache and I will be there for yr #2. Hopefully my back wheel stays on for the whole parade this time :lol::cowboy:
  18. A

Anyone want to buy a pocket bike for its disk brake setup or just to put around on?

Anyone want to buy a pocket bike for its disk brake setup or just to put around on?
  19. A

Mini Drag bike build

Two questions for you...... 1) Is it done?? 2) Are you going to bring it to Windber???
  20. A

building a bike with the nephew

Thanks for all of the positive comments from all of you. Can't wait to ride it this weekend. :scooter: