Search results

1. E

NOS MTD Trail Flite Exhaust Extensions

Do you have any other MTD bike parts?
  2. E

NOS MTD Trail Flite Exhaust Extensions

I'll take the bent pipe for the 10" wheel bike.
  3. E

Comment by 'Elmedic' in media 'IMG_2161_1_'

I don't suppose you still have this cover and mounting hardware sitting around your shop?
  4. E

Taylor Spark Arrestor Slanted Exhaust

@capguncowboy I have the extension pipe. Just have been in need of the muffler. I will take that and we can make arrangements to make that transaction this week. 50.00 cash money for the muffler. Deal? Happen to have the torque converter cover laying around someplace?
  5. E

More importantly what are you thinking for a cash pickup price?
  6. E

Do you still have this? @capguncowboy? I am not sure how I missed it in the listing yesterday.
  7. E

Exhaust pipe

Will do. I am always on the look out for a cool exhaust for our bike. This would have been to short. I either need to find an HS40 exhaust to go with our extension or something cool like this that is a little longer. This would have dumped half way under the seat. We have a 1970 MTD 603B...
  8. E

Exhaust pipe

@Capguncowboy, I wanted to apologize for not getting back at the specified time. I am glad that you found a buyer. My wife managed to make plans for me that I didn't know about. At any rate, sorry for not responding when I said that I would.
  9. E

Exhaust pipe

I just live in JC so you are like 10 minutes away. Before you sell I need to check dimensions on my sons bike and make sure it will fit. You will hear back from me by 5pm. Thanks!
  10. E

Exhaust pipe

Can I just come and get it and save the shipping? Also what is the pipe diameter ID and OD?
  11. E

Still searching for MTD Trail Flite parts. Please help!

Correct. I do have the 603 model @ajf I also have procured the extension pipe with bracket and have the rear fender. Thanks so much for the pics and asking about that @Capguncowboy. I really appreciate it. I have the exhaust bracket for my Tecumseh, but the pipe is broken. So I need to...
  12. E

minibike C, I picked up an exhaust and a tank today. Currently I am just missing the cover. I could also use the muffler if you have one laying around. Thanks!
  13. E

Torque Converter Cover for Trail Flite? MTD Help!!! Still in dire need of a torque converter cover. Anyone got a spare one sitting around???
  14. E

Thanks Buckeye. I have a trail flite. I believe those are off of another model of MTD I am not familiar with.
  15. E

Capguncowboy, Can you provide a pic of the rear fender mount? I may be interested in that.
  16. E

Still looking for parts and photos for MTD trail Flite.
  17. E

Columbia MTD Trail Flite Model 603

Help needed! Columbia MTD Trail Flite Model 603 Does anyone have an original stock Trail Flite that would be willing to send some close up photos of the front and rear suspension, brake and cable linkage set up for the brakes and throttle. My son and I are attempting to rebuild one. We have...
  18. E

Columbia MTD Trail Flite Parts Wanted

Thanks buckeye, but we have a good set of fenders and the mounts with the bike. My Dad bought this frame a long time ago and it was missing most everything. My Mom used to work at the Tecumseh factory so our engine is one that she put together for us personally. I have been able to track down...
  19. E

Columbia MTD Trail Flite Parts Wanted

Hello, My son and I are doing a rebuild on a trail flite that I have had for bout 20 years. We are in need of a fuel tank and an exhaust. Anyone out there with any parts cluttering a shelf that they are interested in selling??? Thanks! :scooter: