Search results

1. gakarl

Funny

Couldn't help but share this one. Look at this on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=181518789160 GO Kart Side Car Mini Bike Three Wheeler ? MCP Magura Briggs & Stratton Van-k Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. gakarl

Throttle tube and sleeve??? For sales :-)

So I bought these 7/8th throttle and grips however their the wrong size. Their nice set but too small as I figured out trying to put the left side on. Stupid newb measure mistake on my part. I tore the rubber removing the left grip. But if you put it on some bars I don't think your would notice...
  3. gakarl

Seat black w/ orange trim

Bought the wrong size this is brand new. $35 shipped.
  4. gakarl

And it all begins...

So I decided to tear down my craigslist find. I'm a Harley guy so yuuuuup it's gonna be a Harley wanna be. Tore that thing down and got to painting. Gonna paint the rear fender black and front fender orange to match the frame. The front forks and handle bars will be gloss black. Anyone...
  5. gakarl

Hey New From Jacksonville!

Hey gang, bought my first mini bike today... I have always rode motorcycles and I have 8 year old triplets so its time to get them riding while their young. Reliving my youth I guess but that's the beauty of parenthood. So picked this bad boy up off craigslist. Don't know much about these...