Search results

1. K

Central Mass Mini bike event August 7, 2021

Attention all you New England Mini bike enthusiasts- August 7th, 2021, The G Vegas Rollers mini bike club of Gardner Ma will be hosting a mini bike show and swap meet. Save the date. Judging on several categories with prizes awarded. Food, music and good times all part of the plan. Stay tuned...
  2. K

Mini bike show this summer?

With the corona virus making a mess out of everything, I wondered had anyone else thought of throwing together a mini bike show this late summer? My home town of G Vegas Ma. has canceled almost all the events they do during the summer. I am going to try to put on a mini bike/ moped show open to...
  3. K

Mini bike show this summer?

Dear fellow riders- With all the complications to peoples every day lives from Corona virus this spring, there are a lot of people and families that will not be going on vacation this summer. No Money, nervous about travel, etc. Has any one thought about putting on a mini bike show in their home...
  4. K

Fraudulent Mini bike parts sales on EBAY

Dear Fellow Mini bikers- I have recently and way too frequently come across some EBAY sellers misrepresenting vintage Mini Bike parts as Rupp or Boonie Bikes etc. We have one dealer in Michigan selling frames and parts that are not Rupp, yet he clearly puts Rupp in the add title. He has multiple...
  5. K

71 Sears Roeper rebuild-possible to use a Tecumseh HS 30?

I am restoring a 1971 Sears Roeper mini bike-paint stripped off to bare metal, resto-mod etc. I have a brand new Predator 79 cc in a box, but I also have a clean Tecumseh HS 30 from a Sears edger (1970's). The old Tecumseh would look much better on the Sears than the Predator, but is it possible...
  6. K

Boonie bike help

Wondering if anybody knows the measurements of the axel spacers for 1970 heathkit boonie bike. I bought a "bike in a box" at a flea market got everything figured out but spacers. Worried may be some damage to frame -want to know spacer size so I am sure bike is okay to fix or have frame re-bent...