1. TommyG

Manco stars and stripes decals

Any luck finding decals?
  2. TommyG

Help is this please!

I am going to take some more pics and post them
  3. TommyG

Help is this please!

Need help with the blue one please and thank you!
  4. TommyG

Need help with this one!

What kind of price range do they bring? I have seen the brochure that covers these accessories but this would be the first item from the brochure I have seen.
  5. TommyG

Need help with this one!

Thank you!
  6. TommyG

Need help with this one!

What make and model?
  7. TommyG

Help identifying this!

I am sure it is a Fuji motor and it is Taiwan
  8. TommyG

Help identifying this!

This pic was uploaded when the post was made, not sure what happened!
  9. TommyG

Help identifying this!

10. TommyG

Help identifying this!

Need help finding some information about this bike. I believe it has a Fuji motor, I know the vin tag say it was manufactured in Taiwan by Jeans Inc. But I can’t find any info on it. If anyone has any info please help. Thank you in advance!
  11. TommyG

simplex mini bikes

Looking for simplex parts also, just wondering if you ever found anyone that was into the parts?
  12. TommyG

Heathkit Boonie Bike

Did you find a boonie to restore
  13. TommyG

Help need to Id this

Trail Rider it is, now that you say that there is a chain guard in a box of parts that came with it that says trail rider suspension, Thank you that is it.
  14. TommyG

Usminibikemuseum

As will I, I don’t understand why someone didn’t scoop up the content and keep it going.
  15. TommyG

Usminibikemuseum

Any one know what happened to the mini bike museum page and what happened to the content that was on it?
  16. TommyG

Help need to Id this

Please me figure out what this is
  17. TommyG

Boonie bike help

If you can pm me a pic of what measurements you are looking for I can measure one of the frames I have, currently I have 4 or 5 frames. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  18. TommyG

Arctic cat ramrod manual

I am also looking for info on the ramrod specs, parts illustration, etc. if there is any out that is available please let me know Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  19. TommyG

NOS Arctic Cat/Saxonette Mini Parts

Where you located and does the price include shipping? Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  20. TommyG

Sachs motor parts and Taz

Is there any of these parts still available? Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes