Search results

1. S

SE Woods

not 100% sure on all the details of this mini bike. picked it up non running and just recognized the intake design. can someone tell me the engine model? I can't see anything on the engine itself. I had one of these so I slapped it on as the spark was weak with the points...
  2. S

unknown minibike

I purchased this seller didn't know much about it the flat bar uprights seem like they could have been added on I am curious how it would have looked as original.
  3. S

gearing advice

I have a un known make of minibike that is running 3.50 - 8 wheels rigid frame. I am either putting a 3 or 5 hp on it I would like to put a aftermarket tav2 with #35 chain anyone have advice what sprocket count on the TAV to get and what my rear wheel sprocket count should be? help would be...
  4. S

Canadian roll call?

I have been a member (Silent) that stepped away until now and am wondering if there is a list of Canadians on the forum. I tried using the map but it will not work. wondering if there are any events or gatherings. I do know of the Jalopy Jam Up and if there is any parts support list we can...
  5. S

tecumseh 5hp air cleaner housing complete

anyone have a complete air filter assembly for a HS50. send a pm :) hope someone can help! I am In Toronto
  6. S

1974 princess auto bike, engine and shock help

Hey Gang. I have a 1974 princess auto minibike, its all original. a few questions, I believe it has a period correct 3.5hp briggs and stratton engine. with the pulsa jet carb 1) I need the spring that goes from the throttle tab on the carburetor to the rod that goes behind the engine...