Search results

1. I

just wondering where everyones passion for small engines came from?

my passion for small engines came 3 years ago when i got into kart racing with a 1986 margay chassis that was bent and beat up but i was in love with it. after about 2 years i upgraded to a 2005 margay not as beat up but still not perfect. im 14 and have this unreal passion for small engines...
  2. I

help with brakes??

i have a golden pinto mini bike with just the foot brake on it. im gonna be putting a seriously fast motor on it and was wondering if i could put front brakes on it some how. (check it out in the project logs)
  3. I

Any ideas what bike this is?

bought it from a friend for $45 and the shocks say made in italy. it has a footbrake and no tag anywhere.
  4. I

vintage mini bike build

i am building a mini that i bought from a friend that just sat underneath his porch. it had a lot of surface rust, so im getting it sand blasted. i bought most of the parts i need and just have a few more thing. i plan on putting one of my full race built clone motors from my go kart racing...
  5. I

building vintage mini bike

i am building a mini that i bought from a friend that just sat underneath his porch. it had a lot of surface rust, so im getting it sand blasted. i bought most of the parts i need and just have a few more thing. i plan on putting one of my full race built clone motors from my go kart racing...