Search results

1. B

Need info on heathkit boonie bikes

Started assembly today, decided I need to run a jackshaft because the weight makes the bike lean pretty hard, all new bearing and all new hardware Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. B

do Heathkit Boonie bikes come up for sale or ??

Just out of curiosity, why are you looking for one so bad? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. B

Paint is complete, should have it back to a rolling chassis by the weekend Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. B

So I ended up deciding to paint it, blew it all apart yesterday, straightened the frame and forks and cleaned up all the welds and rust as best as I can, hopefully I'll have some paint on it by next week Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. B

Sixpac440 , I used the gear ratio calculation using the gears offered for a jackshaft through OldMiniBikes, Engine Number of teeth on clutch sprocket - 12 Jackshaft In Number of teeth on input sprocket - 13 Jackshaft Out Number of teeth on output sprocket - 18 Axle...
  6. B

New rides entry: 1995 yerf dog 31700

Boarderboy217 1995 yerf dog 31700 yerf dog minibike, 5 hp Tecumseh with tav 2
  7. B

I have plenty of experience working on mini bikes and have my yerf dog mini bike which I ride about once every other week. I don't really want to take this boonie completely apart and paint it, I like the way it looks as it sits. I think ill just try to find an older looking briggs or tec 5 hp...
  8. B

I am not too concerned with it being stock, I don't have a million dollars to restore it lol, I don't want the engine to stand out, I have a gx200 but it will ruin the look of the bike, I want the engine to fit in with the rest of the bike, ive never owned a predator and I don't really plan on...
  9. B

I am wondering if you could help me out with some info I need to help me fix my boonie I just picked up. I like the look of it the way it is so I don't really plan on cleaning it up much and want to keep the 'patina' look. What engines were offered with the boonie bikes? this one is a 4 hp...
  10. B

Heathkit Boonie

I know this thread is kind of old, but I am wondering if you could help me out with some info I need to help me fix my boonie I just picked up. I like the look of it the way it is so I don't really plan on cleaning it up much and want to keep the 'patina' look. What engines were offered with...
  11. B

New rides entry: 0 heathkit boonie

Boarderboy217 0 heathkit boonie its a project, I like the look of it but need to get it running
  12. B

I'm interested in the frames, can you get a price on how much it would be to ship to Chicago...

I'm interested in the frames, can you get a price on how much it would be to ship to Chicago, 60487 area code? Thanks Keith Cell - 708-420-9446
  13. B

free to a good home

How much do you think it would cost to ship them to Chicago? I would pay if it makes sense.
  14. B

Help me identify this go kart

I got a friend looking at buying this go kart for $50, I told him to do it and I'm curious what it is and what parts will fit. Let me know what you think Keith
  15. B

Manco Chopper

Location?
  16. B

Huffy Hustler Roller

Location?
  17. B

Tass's Bobber Build

very cool build bud