Search results

1. M

Hemi build help and advice needed-noob

Awesome! Thanks for the link! I was looking at the pmr jackshaft kit, I want to go that route, will I still need that clutch? It says it come with a 13-15t gears, I'm assuming that's for the rear and not the clutch? I for sure will add pics this weekend, I just finished tearing it down for...
  2. M

That's awesome to know and I would have over sighted it. I'll get a new one to make everything new and simple. The old motor I just out is a tec motor. The clutch on it is fine but it's rusty and has seen better days. I've also seen videos of swaps to the predator where people are using and...
  3. M

Good to know. What can I expect to do out of the box? Just put the clutch on with the chains? Or s there more to it before that?
  4. M

Thanks for your insight! I plan on doing everything new, trying to recycle as little as possible and do it right the first time. I've read about the governor and might feel brave enough to tackle that. I think you're right about the jackshaft kits including the chains. Exhaust is definitely...
  5. M

Hey gents I started to tear down my doodlebug last night and only have the wheels, fork, and pegs to remove before dropping the frame off for Powdercoating. Putting all new parts on it, brakes, pegs, handle etc. I'm looking to put in a hemi predator212 and looking to do some basic mods to...