Search results

1. D

Briggs 5HP Flathead to Mikuni VM22 Intake

Where did you find those chrome intakes?
  2. D

intake manifold for 5hp briggs fh

Are you still making these? Because I really need one for a 24mm mikuni for a flathead.
  3. D

Flathead Parts: Looking 4 Flathead Briggs Mikuni Intake, 3 Stage header & BilletRod

I am about to start this new build and I have a mikuni 24mm for it but I don't have an intake for it. If you have one that is pretty cheap, reply or inbox me and let me know prices. I also need a 3 stage header as well as a std length billet rod. If you have a used billet flywheel for a flathead...
  4. D

Flathead to Mikuni Intake

Did you find anything yet? If so where? because I need one now.
  5. D

Briggs 5HP Flathead to Mikuni VM22 Intake

Do you sell these? Or can you make me one for pretty cheap? Because I need one ASAP for my build.
  6. D

Looking 4 5hp Flathead Briggs Mikuni Intake

I am about to start this new build and I have a mikuni 24mm for it but I don't have an intake for it. If you have one that is pretty cheap, reply or inbox me and let me know prices. Thanks in advance.
  7. D

Looking For A Billet Connecting Rod For GX160

I need a billet rod for my 160. Hopefully for a pretty cheap price. Rod can be used. But not all scratched up and mangled. Thanks.
  8. D

71' Rupp Roadster Break Arm

Yeah that lever. Do you have pics? email is deanjr1967@gmail.com
  9. D

71' Rupp Roadster Break Arm

Looking for the break arm and the bolt, and Rupp torque converter cover.
  10. D

Im looking for a long intake adapter for a 24mm mikuni, It's going on a gx160.

alright, i'll text you because it's late we can talk about it tomorrow.
  11. D

Ok I'll see if I can go to motorcity and see if I can get a 22mm
  12. D

No Im Looking For The Intake Manifold Adapter. It's About 2 1/2 - 3 Inches long.
  13. D

I am looking for a Long intake adapter, one that is cheaper than the one on the website. They are $40 on the site. Im looking to pay at least $25-30 shipped. If you in michigan/detroit area that will be a plus! Thanks, Look forward to hearing something from someone.
  14. D

What is everyone working on?

I'm eager to see some projects. Post pics of your winter projects? These are mine Below. Fox Mini Bike and a GX160
  15. D

Looking for a cheap billet flywheel

yeah
  16. D

Old School Minibike Swap Meet, Redford MI.

There was a guy there that was selling old rupps...He had to frames one was a complete bike, You told us that you wanted $100 o.b.o for the complete bike. I would like to talk about price if you see this!
  17. D

Looking for a cheap billet flywheel

It is cast, I looked it up. It can handle RPM's up to 17,000 which made me want it. Plus its cheap.
  18. D

Who mills and ports heads in Detroit for pretty cheap?

Alright I've dealt with russel before. Thanks!