Search results

1. gearnoggin

Cat Eliminator roller build with Endura parts

So I got to work on the eliminator some yesterday. Got the seat brackets all mounted up. Had the original front end mounted on my streaker frame just for fun. Looks good on there to me but it's going back on the eliminator. So I got started working on those. The handlebars are I think the only...
  2. gearnoggin

I’ve got a tub of Quick Glo coming in the mail. Have you ever used any? The chrome on the fenders were the paint has chipped off looks good. Planning on putting aircraft remover on them to strip the paint. I wasn’t sure about putting it on the tank. I’m gonna try to get the Eliminator together...
  3. gearnoggin

I'm so glad I made the post about my eliminator build. Ya'll have made me realize that I do need to build my Endura even if it's gonna take alot of fab work. Here is a pic before I disassembled it. This is all the original parts I got with it. Guy had also welded bar stock onto the shock springs...
  4. gearnoggin

That’s one nice build! I really like the Endura but I’m not much of a fabricator. I’ve definitely made up my mind to build it though. It’s so straight other than the engine plate. I didn’t come with a seat either so I’ll have to make one. I do appreciate your advice man. Do you think I should...
  5. gearnoggin

Thanks for the reply! I’ll be making some first chance I get. Already mounted an engine on the bike and cruised around the yard on it without a seat lol
  6. gearnoggin

I’ve really considered doing that. Maybe cleaning up the mess they made out of the engine plate and using a standard mount on engine torque converter. It would still never be a perfect endura again but it would be a neat twist on one. Still have all the parts including the plastic frame mounted...
  7. gearnoggin

Hey guys, its been a long time since my last post. This is what I'm working on now. I got a Cat Eliminator bare roller that I'm starting to build. It does have the stars and sprocket. The front end was tweaked and of course missing the fender. A year or so ago I got a Cat Endura that...
  8. gearnoggin

Ruttman Grasshopper

That grasshopper is nice! My cousin sold one just a few months before he found out I was into mini bikes. Wish I could have got it. That pipe is killer!
  9. gearnoggin

Scat Bat brought back to life!

Very nice! Is your scrub brake shoe made out of sheet metal? I just bought a scat bat frame and it’s brake shoe is sheet metal. Just curious if it’s stock or homemade.
  10. gearnoggin

Fox Mini Bike Frame

Different ones. Mostly vintage. Lil Indian, Roper, El Tigre, Sensation, and others
  11. gearnoggin

Fox Mini Bike Frame

I still have the frame but haven't gotten around to doing anything with it yet. I've gotten several vintage bikes since then that have kept me busy.
  12. gearnoggin

Barn fresh!

Nice find! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. gearnoggin

Can anyone if this frame?

A guy on mini bike nation mentioned that they were tiwanes Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. gearnoggin

Thanks Markus! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. gearnoggin

Saw this for sale and trying to decide if it's worth buying. Anyone know what it is? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. gearnoggin

Fox Mini Bike Frame

I ended up buying that frame last week. Thanks for the info. It's got a lot of good parts. I need to find a pair of wheels. The back one that came with it is rusted out. Anyone got some for sale? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. gearnoggin

Need Help finding Lil Indian sabre brake pads

Hello, does anybody here know were I can buy brake pads for my lil Indian sabre? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. gearnoggin

Fox Mini Bike Frame

I'm thinking about buying this Fox frame for $50. Do you all think it's worth the money? Person said that was their bottom $. How hard will it be to get a front wheel for it? I've got a couple Chinese frames with spoke wheels on them. Also can't tell if the rear caliper is there or not. Are...
  19. gearnoggin

Vintage signs

Awesome sign! I've got a tri sport I'm gonna fix up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. gearnoggin

finished this recently #007

Love it!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk