Search results

1. Commonrail

Briggs flat head 5hp tank question.

Is there any coating you can use to fill up the holes that the rust enhanced in the fuel bowl in the tank?
  2. Commonrail

Parts for Murray Track 2.

Picked up a Murray track 2 off Craigslist for $100 and it runs but has a busted throttle cable and kill switch. I cannot find parts for this thing. I'm in need of the twist throttle handle, new pegs, neck bearings and I wanna ditch the 72th #41 chain sprocket and run a #35 on a 60-66th rear. Can...
  3. Commonrail

Undercover predator hemi.

Saw this engine at TSC and it was reduced and sold as is. After looking it over it was a hemi predator with a different cover. Was listed for $229 retail, marked down to $199 and then $149. I bought it for $100.
  4. Commonrail

Hydraulic brake failure.

Apparently I found the limits to the hydraulic rear disc brake upgrade this morning. It ripped and broke smooth off the bracket sending me down a small ditch. So who sells one that has bolts larger than tooth picks?
  5. Commonrail

Valve springs

I have the 212cc predator clone and recently installed the OldMiniBikes stage 4 hemi on my DB30, the kit doesn't come with upgraded valve springs. It has the mod 2 cam and I can't find any 22 lb springs to turn 7,000 rpms. It is floating the stock valves. Can someone point me in the right direction on...
  6. Commonrail

5hp Briggs and Stratton flat head questions.

I recently purchased a B&S 5hp flat head and it came with a different carb setup. I would like to replace it with the stock setup that has the fuel tank under it. I have searched and searched with nothing found. There were a few on eBay and they looked as if they were sitting in salt water for...
  7. Commonrail

Help with sprocket choice.

Hello guys, I'm curious on selecting a sprocket front and back on my doodle bug. To start out I've got the 212cc predator engine and just received the OldMiniBikes stage 4 hemi up grade performance kit and I add the ARC billet fly wheel with it so when I remove the governor, I'll be on the safe side...