Search results

1. B

14cc Ported Heads, 28.5/25 & 27/25

I have two new 14cc JT-07 clone heads that have been ported and polished. One has 28.5mm intake and 25mm exhaust valves, the other has 27mm intake and 25mm exhaust valves. Ports have a sand blasted finish, combustion chamber unshrouded and polished, & cut multi angle valve seats. Comes with all...
  2. B

Head Flow Numbers

What kind of flow numbers are others seeing on their heads? I've been playing with 27mm intake valves recently and the last couple heads I've been topping out in the mid 70's for the CFM. Here's the flow data for the last head I did. Anybody have any tips to share or have I pretty much reached...
  3. B

14cc 27/25 Ported Head

I have a new 14cc JT-07 clone head that has been ported and polished for 27mm intake and 25mm exhaust valves. Ports have a sand blasted finish, combustion chamber unshrouded and polished, & cut multi angle valve seats. Comes with all new stainless valves, retainers and keepers, and your choice...
  4. B

27mm/25mm Clone Head

I have a 22cc clone head that has been ported and polished for 27mm intake and 25mm exhaust. Comes with stainless valves, retainers and keepers, and your choice of springs (22,26,37). Casting is a 5 bolt valve cover but the cover is included. Head flows 73 CFM at 28". Any questions or want more...
  5. B

Open Clone Build

Starting to get all the parts together for my new build. Building a full open clone this time around and I will post as I make progress. Starting out with a 2.815 big bore/long rod combo from Clements. Got the block and side cover powder coated last night.
  6. B

Retainer To Guide Interference

About what is the max lift that most clones start to experience interference between the spring retainer and the valve guide?
  7. B

Big Bore Stroker Carb Choice

Getting all the parts together for my need build now. Going have a Weisco 2.815" piston and the Arc .175 stroker crank, should be sitting around 235 CCs. Looking at either going with a TM24 or a TM28 for the carb and I'm curious what everybody else's opinion on carb choice would be. Just worried...
  8. B

3" GX200 Block

Anybody on here who can do all the machine work for this? Or can somebody point me in the right direction for it? I'm looking to get a resleeved block and milled piston.
  9. B

22mm Mikuni Needle & Seat

Anybody know where to get a needle and seat for a cheap Mikuni 22mm carb? Are they even available?