Search results

1. Milton Friedman

tecumseh ohh

26LB White Clone springs & Billet retainers from ARC work on my OHH55. Dang, do you know the model number? I'd love to find better valves for this motor.
  2. Milton Friedman

Billet Flywheel For Tech OHV Power Sport 5HP?

I understand, and yeah I'd be glad to.
  3. Milton Friedman

At what point did I encourage him to do anything? I simply stated my experiences with my motor. RPM was measured with an AutoMeter tach, with a modified resistor to match a 2 cycle engine This. I encourage anyone here to find record of a Tecumseh flywheel coming apart that wasn't...
  4. Milton Friedman

I put a cam, rod, and Honda springs in a Tec 5.5 OHV. Spins up to 7000rpm with the stock flywheel - you shouldn't have any issues.
  5. Milton Friedman

Will a TAV2 Fit?

TAV came in the mail. Its enourmous. Guess its time to convert to a live axle... Can finally install discs now. I'm thinking a live axle that's only driving 1 wheel or a split axle.
  6. Milton Friedman

Will a TAV2 Fit?

Anyone?
  7. Milton Friedman

Will a TAV2 Fit?

It's a PowerSport, but essentially the same motor. I've had this motor for nearly a decade and it has not failed once... valve train is now upgraded. I really don't see any problems with the stock one though. At least the Enduro has an iron cam :wink: Pretty sure the Non-Hemi predator was...
  8. Milton Friedman

Will a TAV2 Fit?

Sorry for taking so long to update you guys. Here's some additional pics of the kart
  9. Milton Friedman

Tecumseh or Preditor?

I like Tecumseh motors, but the Predators are going to be ideal from a cost and parts availability standpoint. There are much more aftermarket performance parts available for the Predator motors than for Tecumseh motors.
  10. Milton Friedman

Will a TAV2 Fit?

Can you guys elaborate? I know nothing about CVTs.
  11. Milton Friedman

Will a TAV2 Fit?

I'm planning to put one of those Chinese TAV2 clones on my modified Tecumseh motor, since I want more low end. Aside from the possiblity of the clone breaking apart at high RPM (7000), do you guys think it will fit in this frame? Also, will I need to figure out a way to move the sprocket or...
  12. Milton Friedman

212cc Budget mods!

Of course HP matters - if there's too much load on the engine it will lose power far before it even spins up enough to get to your desired speed.
  13. Milton Friedman

My HS 50 build up

I thought that coil is from an OHH Motorsports engine?
  14. Milton Friedman

Tecumseh OHV Pushrod Length

If anyone has the length of the Tecumseh OHV pushrods (5.5hp to be exact) on hand, I'd appreciate it.
  15. Milton Friedman

My HS 50 build up

Haha, I thought I was the only one!! I ground the exhaust lobe with a grinding wheel and polished it. Turns over fine now.