Search results

1. M

Sachs Silver Shadow Speedway, exaust and lamp

Hi Folks, the exaust is sold :biggrin:....the lamp is still there....an original headlight for a sachs bike of the 70th...NOS....very rare....:thumbsup:
  2. M

Sachs Silver Shadow Speedway, exaust and lamp

Hi Folks, i found an exaust ( used but good ) and a new front lamp ( inclouding some wirecable and the key ) for an 1970/71 Speedway minibike with an 125 cc sachs engine. If you want to buy the parts, please let me know. The things are in Germany, but i could send it to USA. Here are...
  3. M

Hello from Germany

Hi folks, today i startet to put some parts together. I think in a few month the beast will be back in the us....:thumbsup:. So i show you my last pics of her. It´s better that the speedway runs in the states....:scooter: here she is: thx Marcus
  4. M

Hello from Germany

Hi RobertC and fistfullabar, yes, i´m glad to be here. i think this bike isn´t popular in Germany, cause it is to strong and fast with this 125cc engine. It´s like a motorbike. Normaly we drive with this engine in our Hercules, DKW, KTM, ZU, Penton.... Next sunday we are staying in the USA for...
  5. M

Hello from Germany

Hi folks, now i found a silver shadow speedway without an engine, but that is not the problem. I´ve got a lot of sachs engines. I´m from the near of Clogne. My hometown is Königswinter. So, i´m happy to find you and i hope to get a lot of informations about this bike....thanks. Marcus