Search results

1. Taryl Dactal

cal-jet Electra mite on ebay

Thanks for the info
  2. Taryl Dactal

cal-jet Electra mite on ebay

I recently bought one of these. We have a video on it on you tube. Taryls toys electric mini bike. Check it out. I would like to have a copy of that brochure if possible.
  3. Taryl Dactal

Vintage Motorbike Club meet in Portland Indiana

Taryl and company had a GREAT time at Portland we very much looking forward to next year now that we know what to expect. The only time you can ride legally and not have to worry about having your bike taken away. Here's the video we made when we were there. https://youtu.be/lvaeuYB7EPQ
  4. Taryl Dactal

Vintage Motorbike Club meet in Portland Indiana

I plan on going but I have some questions.Can you camp there on the grounds? and is there any rules for riding your vintage bike around?
  5. Taryl Dactal

What mini bike is this?

Mystery solved! Cheeftah & Monkey Ward's Thars my Dinner! Thanks Guys
  6. Taryl Dactal

What mini bike is this?

There is a number stamped into the engine mounting plate. does this clue Help? 31182 and after a closer look at the loose fork that is a Monkey wards fork. Also the yellow one was originally RED. Didn't Stellar make a Red Baron?
  7. Taryl Dactal

What mini bike is this?

There is a number stamped into the engine mounting plate. does this clue Help?
  8. Taryl Dactal

What mini bike is this?

Could it also be a Stellar? they look similar and also used that bolt on the frame. And the forks could be from a wards they look very very similar. I was thinking maybe Bonanza but wards they may be.
  9. Taryl Dactal

What mini bike is this?

Also the yellow bike has handle bars that are 1" If that clue helps. and the LOOSE fork has 1" handle bars.
  10. Taryl Dactal

What mini bike is this?

On second look the loose fork is not from a cheeftah. The front plate is formed around to where the bolt goes through that should be a clue as to the manufacturer.
  11. Taryl Dactal

What mini bike is this?

I don't think it's a Cheetah The one I have has a Scrub brake and if you look close the up bars from the engine mount have a single bolt that secures it to the pivot pipe that the fork mounts to. I was hoping that someone would recognize that unusual way of securing those bars. Plus the seat is...
  12. Taryl Dactal

What mini bike is this?

Just had this customer give me this mini bike & fork. Don't know what it is or what the fork is from, if anybody out there can help that would be great. He also gave me a Alphasport ax50 South Korean make bike that got slightly toasted in a fire will probably customize it.
  13. Taryl Dactal

Custom 1971 toyoko called the dream cicle

Boezman graphics in Demotte, IN. Me and Marcia the owner custom designed that. She can make more if anyone is interested.
  14. Taryl Dactal

Custom 1971 toyoko called the dream cicle

Here's my custom 71 Toyoko I call the Dream Cicle. Some before & after and a youtube Video. https://youtu.be/x0hzTVzfyEA
  15. Taryl Dactal

Custom 10 hp trike built from mini bike frame & snow blower with reverse

The snow blower engine has a shaft off the cam so I used pulleys & a belt. When you pull up on the lever the belt gets tight and voila! you go in reverse.
  16. Taryl Dactal

Custom 10 hp trike built from mini bike frame & snow blower with reverse

Here's my custom built trike from a mini bike & just some old junk from around my shop. Plus a youtube video of it. https://youtu.be/_-Dv_CgdYDs
  17. Taryl Dactal

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

Here's my custom built trike from a mini bike & just some old junk from around my shop. Plus a youtube video of it. https://youtu.be/_-Dv_CgdYDs
  18. Taryl Dactal

Using and hooking up Ariens headlight generator for DC voltage

I used a one amp diode to smooth the AC voltage out. Thus taking the AC voltage from the gen. to convert it to DC. I see in your diagram that they offered a dc converter conn. It probably has a 1-amp diode in it. I checked voltage at the battery when running the engine with a meter and it was...