Search results

1. F

Badger 100 Plastic Chain Tensioner

Thanks manchester1. I've checked and rechecked the engine alignment, but will double check the rear wheel. I have a feeling that the tensioner configuration on this cheap Chinese POS needs a little modification. I have seen some spring loaded chain tensioner posts on here that look...
  2. F

OK, thanks for the help. That is what I thought you meant. This cheapo mini-bike doesn't have an adjustable bottom tensioner and the one on top wouldn't have the adjustment length to be placed on top of the chain. What I am thinking about doing is something like this photo where a bracket has...
  3. F

Capguncowboy are you saying that the bottom tensioner shown in the photo if incorrectly positioned above the chain? I'll try to move the chain to being on top of the tensioner, but its hard to imagine how the lower tensioner then would apply any tension to the chain. The top tensioner is above...
  4. F

I bought this cheap old Yukon Trail Badger mini-bike a couple Christmases ago for my son and have kept it running despite the fact it is really a cheap poorly manufactured mini-bike. I have finally reached the limit of my mechanical ability (which isn't much) with an issue with the chain...