Search results

1. H

Wanted: 4.10 - 3.50 - 5 wheel combo.

Thank you very much but I have already agreed to buy some from another member complete. I am sorry I thought you had forgotten about me and I didn't want you to feel like I was nagging at you.
  2. H

They sound perfect thank you.
  3. H

Rebuild help

I missed the R Sorry I'm typing all this on my phone. I have read some threads from this site that is how I found the name of the mini bike. A couple of the threads I read people were indecisive on tire fitment I just wanted to be sure. And you found it in the add so I'm sure now. Thanks for...
  4. H

I'm currently looking for a pair of 4.10 - 3.50 - 5 wheels and tires. I would like wheels with tires and a sprocket but just wheels may work as long as they're ready to accept a sprocket. Paint condition isn't a big deal because I might end up painting them. Thank you Hopper055
  5. H

Rebuild help

So that size is for the front and back? Now I can make a post looking for used wheels and a sprocket. Please don't stop posting though I still need one question answered. Thank you, You were a big help it's a shame your not sticking around. Hopper055
  6. H

Rebuild help

Maybe I could gear it low enough that it could pull up hills. I'm not looking for anything fast either just a nice mini that looks period correct. Like someone would have customized for there kid in the 70's. I started this build to help me get over the death of my dog. He was only 3 years...
  7. H

Rebuild help

Hello guys I have some questions regarding my Sears Dover. I found it while buying a new to me truck I saw it and had to have it. It was just a frame with a old craftsman motor included I'm not sure if its original. I have taken it down to bare metal primed and painted. I'm now trying to make it...
  8. H

Hello from Kentucky.

I have been trying to post pictures but it says I can't. I dont think that I have enough posts.
  9. H

Hello from Kentucky.

I'm from Harrodsburg almost three hours away.
  10. H

Hello from Kentucky.

Hello my names Phillip I'm from central Kentucky. I never had a mini bike growing up but I always wanted one. So I got them as an adult. I currently own 2 minibikes. A baja warrior I installed a torque converter on. And a frame and motor that I just purchased. I have been a lurker for a while...