1. M

What is a "Supreme" Coleman CT200?

That made me chuckle... :laugh:
  2. M

coleman ct200u torque converter install

Looks great. I still need to weld mine back on... Just been lazy
  3. M

Tav2 install help.....chain and sprocket alignment

I re-verified, my chain looks straight, and not headed towards motor. I think that was just from being off center of the photo. The Driven is all one piece from the manufacturer pressed into the back plate, and the driver is the only thing i assembled. When i look at your photo, it looks like...
  4. M

wow, i see what your saying now. I didn't have that problem. I'm going to include a picture from the same angle that you have. Not sure if it will help. But i'll do it anyway. With my setup, it's got a ton of low end torque. i was actually thinking of going to a lower count gear to get more...
  5. Front_View5

Front_View5

6. M

yes, that's a comet Tav that i ordered here from OldMiniBikes. I lifted the engine so i did not have to modify the Tav plate. I went 1" with mine, and the Tav just clears the frame. I could have just notched the Tav plate to clear the frame, but i felt it would have been a little too much cutting of...
  7. M

here is three pics. ( hope i do this right, never done pics before ) You will notice i raised the engine with a 1" Aluminum plate, and i also cut the chain guard support. I also shaved the front of the oil fill plug. The back chain is the original length, no adjustments needed. One day i...
  8. Tav2_installed

Tav2_installed

9. oil_fill_cut

oil_fill_cut

10. Straight_chain

Straight_chain

11. M

Mine lined up perfectly. make sure the Tav plate is resting completely flat on the motor. I had to grind the unused Oil fill plug on the rear of the motor in order to achieve this. Also i did put a plate under my motor to help with the clearance. I'll try and add a couple of Pics tonight.
  12. M

Coleman CT200u

I do know it's a 420 chain. Size of sprocket i'm not sure. It's in a spot I can't look at it at the moment to see.
  13. M

Coleman CT200u

I've never done any video's or posted any pics. Yes, there is actually a CT200U group. Not very active with only 2 members though...:smile:
  14. M

Coleman CT200u

yes, I've added the Tav2 30 Torque converter. my post is in the CT200u Group section on how I did it. I had to cut that lower support off (chain guard support bar). I've seen pictures where other members welded it back in, in a different position. I left mine off, and no difference in...
  15. M

Coleman CT200u

if you guys come up with something, I'd like to hear it. I've been wanting to put some type of shock absorber front fork suspension on my CT200U as well.