Search results

1. Agombie

What size of threading for a bullet muffler?

I purchased a shotgun header with the screw on bullet muffler adapter from hot rod mini. What size of muffler should i purchase? What is the threading size? The website does not have specific sizes.
  2. Agombie

What is it?

Only picture they posted.
  3. Agombie

PMR Hydraulic Brake is busted after 1 week.

I purchased the PMR hydraulic brake about 2 weeks ago. I got about a week of use out of it and it has now locked up. I had to pry it apart with a screw driver. With it off of the brake disc it no longer pushes its self back and just clamps shut. How do you fix this. Im kind of irritated because...
  4. Agombie

Baja Doodlebug-New Tires now getting chain rub and brake rub

I got new turf savers for my Doodlebug 15" 6"-6. I got the rear one rimmed and installed. I now have the chain rubbing on the rear tire. I also can not access the valve stem. It seems there is more space on the brake side but if I reverse the rim the brake will no longer fit. Also the spacers...
  5. Agombie

ANother What is it! What about motor?

6. Agombie

THey say it is a Vintage Rupp. What is it?

Craigslist find. Pictures are small. Does it look beyond repair. They are asking $75
  7. Agombie

$15 Garage sale buy turned into obsession!

I purchased this doodle at a garage sale for $15. The motor was trashed so I did some searching and replaced it with a Predator 212 non-Hemi (wish I knew there was a difference before i bought one). I cleaned the frame and painted it green. I also purchased a few items off of hotrodmini. My next...