Search results

1. HolyFrijole

High End Mini Chopper parts

Parts from an abandoned project: Aluminum springer front end, 36" from axle to top triple tree. I have $450.00 in it + whatever the shipping was. 16" Web billet aluminum wheel with 2.50X16 motorcycle tire 5/8 bearings. I have $450.00 in it + whatever the shipping was. 10" Aluminum wheel...
  2. HolyFrijole

Mini model T racer Pics

I know , I guess the pictures faded out! :laugh:
  3. HolyFrijole

Mini model T racer Pics

I like how it's invisible and you can't see it.
  4. HolyFrijole

Not a Mini Bike but something I am building.

Settled on a paint scheme and logo, met my cousin that flew in from Texas and we ate in Birmingham and I had a Guinness and a grommet pizza. I like the Guinness logo and most everything is black and silver on the crate racer so I thought this would look good. Yes the buttons in the button &...
  5. HolyFrijole

I had this 10 1/2 " steering wheel and I am going to use it instead of handlebars. I was having issues with how to attach the bars to the 5/8 shaft and I found a lever throttle that will fit the steering wheel , so I guess I have it all worked out now. This gives the box racer a little...
  6. HolyFrijole

It's Bryan right! The German Beer Crate Racers go 80kph that's about 50mph and if you fall off at that you would need them. My design will top out at about 40 mph, made to run on grass and I still want some kind of protection. Theirs have 125cc 4 speed manual and I think mine will be as much...
  7. HolyFrijole

It is pretty short about 22" wheel mounting surface to wheel mounting surface. Right to plans the width is about 28.5" overall, wheel base 28" it's a tiny thing. Here's a picture of someone riding a beer crate racer. Here is a Honda GX160 powered Crate racer. Very similar to the one I am...
  8. HolyFrijole

Yes I have searched every avenue to come up with a box. There are people in Germany I could get to send them, just would cost too much. It has come down to this ,I will be making them of wood and painting , art work, stickers, whatever to get the look. Have all stuff for the rear axles now and...
  9. HolyFrijole

Progress....... I have some more parts coming today, it will not be too much longer before I have something to take pictures of. Sorry I have not done much lately. Had a brother-in-law pass, next door neighbor's daughter pass and a co-worker pass, kind of reeling a bit from all that, but I am...
  10. HolyFrijole

I'm with you Outlaw, I like the bar stool racers but seem unstable and dangerous, I even thought of building a low one. But then I ran across the beer crate racer the germanys were building. I like them but too complicated and expensive and the designs are all over the place. Winner the one with...
  11. HolyFrijole

True but very hard to find here. I want to organize racing these with rules and standard crate karts all the same to make it fair, so I want to build a bunch of these. I first want to make a prototype that is affordable, works and uses ready available parts. Also who drinks Trappist Rochefort...
  12. HolyFrijole

After looking into the PVC boards I have decided that they will not work as they would be affected by the heat too much and might even catch fire. I am considering the concrete type siding, glueing and screwing it together making the box from that and aluminum angle. I will buy a piece and try...
  13. HolyFrijole

Beer Crate Racer Since I decided to build a Beer Crate Racer I found you can't get those plastic beer crates like they have in Germany so I had to come up with how I was going to do this. They get together and race these with all there buddies and it looks like fun. Seems they use a 125cc...
  14. HolyFrijole

Shifter on this guys kart, 125cc 4speed manual shift, no scrub brakes on these hydraulic . I'm building with a tec and tav. They say they do 80 kph that's about 50mph and that's what I am shooting for. Here's one kind of like that. I'm putting handlebars on mine not steering wheel...
  15. HolyFrijole

Changed my mind, going to build a full on beer crate racer. I have been looking at video's of these things and like them so much. Working on adjusting frame and how I will make a cool beer crate to go around the engine. Going to put some American beer art work on the crate. May start a fad here...
  16. HolyFrijole

Enginetics brake system for sale

No longer for sale thanks OldMiniBikes
  17. HolyFrijole

Gun Safes, what brand do you have and how do you like it?

I have a large TL 30 safe from my former jewelry store, not really a gun safe but weighs 2,500 lbs and unless your expert your not getting in it. I keep all my precious BB guns in it like this one.
  18. HolyFrijole

Not completely off topic!

I don't like the tall bar stool racers I prefer the low bar stool racers and I really like the beer crate racers, we just can't get the crates here so have to do something like this below, but I will put the pegs between the wheels, just more comfortable to ride, just hope I don't run over my...
  19. HolyFrijole

Aw! Ain't he cute , wonder what he will look like all grown up! Maybe like this!
  20. HolyFrijole

I figured out how they made so many of them. Ah'! the expectant father waiting in front of the shed for the mother to give birth!