Search results

1. I

Exhaust for my mini

Hey there! I have a Coleman ct200u and it sounds like a freaking mouse squealing haha. But seriously it's quiet is there any loud sounding exhaust out There? I'd like a deep kind of sound but also loud. If you know any exhaust like this for sale please link them to me! Thank you so much!
  2. I

Turbo minibike?

I have heard of people putting turbos on their mini bike???? Is that even possible? I have a ct200u Coleman. Would this be possible? If so could you link me a turbo that fits for sale?. Also I have heard of people putting headers on their bike. Once again is that possible?
  3. I

Faster and louder?

Hey there, how can I get my Coleman ct200u faster and louder? All I have done to this is basically loosen the governor. I want this to sound cool and a bit louder and what are some adjustments I can to to get this thing faster? (And louder)
  4. I

How can I get this thing faster

Hey there, I have a Coleman mini bike currently. It hits about 20-24 mph. I really want to up the speed on this thing. What are some suggestions for it? It is a ct200u. All I have done to it is loosen the governor. I'm really eager to get this this roaring the roads. Thanks for the help! P.s. If...