Search results

1. J

Tecumseh 3.5HP???

Nice minibike OND.
  2. J

Tecumseh 3.5HP???

Anything special? I could take the crank out and mill a keyway in it if It was worth it. Did these come on any particular minibike's. I couldn't find a model number on the thing when I looked. Might just throw it up on ebay maybe someone needs parts for another similar engine if it's nothing...
  3. J

Tecumseh 3.5HP???

4. J

Tecumseh 3.5HP???

5. J

Tecumseh 3.5HP???

Hi Guys, I just rescued this little fellow from the scrap yard. I took it home, cleaned the carb and it fired up and ran perfectly. Starts first pull everytime.. It's crazy what people will scrap.. Anyhoo I was wondering if anyone knew exactly what it was? H35? It has a slight taper on the...
  6. J

Any idea what this is?

Someone offered the frame to me for $75.. Didn't know if it was worth it or not..
  7. J

Any idea what this is?

Thanks for the info. Is it any kind of rare or desirable?
  8. J

Any idea what this is?

9. J

Cute little 2hp briggs

Right!! you can't beat $15 for a running engine.. It'll find a home someplace.. I have yet to take a look at the output shaft, but I'd guess it's 5/8"...
  10. J

Cute little 2hp briggs

I picked up a 2hp briggs on a small rototiller today at a garage sale for $15. Did these little engines ever come on any minibikes? I dunno if they are worth anything, but the thing was so damn cute I had to buy it.
  11. J

HS50 points to Solid state Magneto

Hi all, Newbie here. I was wondering if there is a kit or mod to change the points magneto out on a HS50 to a solid state type? Thereby getting rid of the points. Thanks for any help.
  12. J

Anyone know what this engine is?

Just tried a magnet and no go. So yep it is indeed aluminum. Again just wanting to make sure this is nothing special because I planned to use it on my Ruttman and was going to do some milling and machining on it to make it look cool..If it was something more than a beater engine I didn't want to...
  13. J

Cool. Thanks for the info.. Anyway to tell if it has bearings on the output? Is this just a run of the mill engine or desirable? I was thinking of using it on a Ruttman I just got, but this engine seems pretty heavy duty for that.. It's seems heavy compared to newer engines.. like it's cast or...
  14. J

Anyone know what engine this is ? Year? HP? Thanks for any help.. I'm guessing a Tecumseh, but I am no expert by any means. Thanks for any help.
  15. J

PLease help ID there 3 minibikes

I think I'm going to go with a utilitarian look for this Minibike.. The functional robotic, terminator look :) Have the engine all done up with aluminum pieces and aluminum colored.. Maybe with a black/silver seat.. Who does seats?
  16. J

The Ruttman Washer painted with Auto Base Clear. It's a darkish grey metal flake. The pictures don't do it justice at all. Why this color? It was free from my brother in law's paint shop. That makes it the best color ever.
  17. J

I'm committed now!!! Just sandblasted one...
  18. J

I even got the era helmets to go along with these bikes.. :) I like the blue shield the best!!!
  19. J

NICE!! Where did you get the Chrome fenders and seat? Are they aftermarket? Are those the rims need for original restore?
  20. J

Oh those washers hold the back tire on.. The one I have doesn't have them, but I see the weld where they probably were :)