Tecumseh 3.5HP???

Hi Guys,

I just rescued this little fellow from the scrap yard. I took it home, cleaned the carb and it fired up and ran perfectly. Starts first pull everytime.. It's crazy what people will scrap.. Anyhoo I was wondering if anyone knew exactly what it was? H35? It has a slight taper on the shaft so i think it was for a generator or maybe water pump, but I think it would take a clutch fairly easy. Is it a keeper or just an oddball engine?

Thanks

Anything special? I could take the crank out and mill a keyway in it if It was worth it. Did these come on any particular minibike's. I couldn't find a model number on the thing when I looked. Might just throw it up on ebay maybe someone needs parts for another similar engine if it's nothing special. Also the gas tank is steel not plastic.

Last edited:
Not off a mini bike...from a water pump or something along those lines. The only thing of value might be the tank but that is only 20-30 bucks. The shroud is numbered for a non-mini application so that is not good unless you are restoring something and don't care except the year. Post it on Flea=bay and you never know if someone has to have it.