Search results

1. R

Off Road Trails?

I'll try to get some pics up soon. It's a simple stock red DB30. Nothing special but I hope to have the camera with me next time we go to the trails.
  2. R

Off Road Trails?

Took the boy to the power line trails near my house today. Man, did he have fun! Just thought I'd throw it out there.
  3. R

Governor Arm Adjustment DB30 Stock

I need some direction in adjusting the governor on a DB30. I know how to adjust the spring between the throttle linkage and the governor arm, but that's not my issue. I took some stuff apart to get things cleaned up a little bit and I think I may have messed something up. I removed the...
  4. R

DB30 Stock Optimization

My son probably around 80 pounds. He just turned 10. He goes really well on it. Even up the street on the big hill my house is on. I have no reason to buy a bigger motor or anything yet. I was just looking for info on making sure the bike is "tuned up" and running its best for what it is...
  5. R

DB30 Stock Optimization

So I bought a new throttle cable, throttle return spring and brakes for my son's new Doodle. He's really into it. Awesome. :) Now eventually I am going to upgrade the motor and stuff to get him going faster and have more fun, but for now during his learning experience I'm going to keep it stock...
  6. R

Off Road Trails?

Nice! A friend of mine from work has a couple of DB30s with all the parts except the motor. I think I'm going to get one off him and put the Predator 212 in it.
  7. R

Off Road Trails?

So the Doodlebug I bought my son was a huge hit on his 10th birthday today. I can't get him off the thing. I've never seen him so happy or excited to get a present. Anyway, I know the stock motor is small. I'm keeping it stock while he gets used to it better. Although I have to say he's only...
  8. R

Baja Doodlebug ID.

So I bought a Baja doodlebug from CL for my son the other day. I wanted to get some replacement parts that are a little messed up like the throttle cable and the throttle return spring. It looks like it's stock but it runs great with my boy on it. He can even climb hills with it. Anyway, I...