Search results

1. N

Which Briggs Quantum engine for my pressure washer?

Any vertical shaft experts on here? I'm building a pressure washer. I have two, good running, Briggs & Stratton Quantum vertical shaft pressure washer engines and I'd like to use the better of the two but I'm not sure which that is. Engine 1: Model 12H802-2349-E1 1998 model year 6.0...
  2. N

Gas Tank

I would like to buy a metal gas tank for my SketchyTrike. I do not care what it looks like, or if it's beat up. Rust on the outside is fine, but I would prefer the inside to be clean or at least clean-able. The only requirements I have is that it must have a cap, a nipple at the bottom to...
  3. N

Rebuilding an H50 carb - welch plug issue

I'm trying to rebuild my H50's carb. The rebuild kit came with 2 welch plugs, and every single piece of instructions online indicates there should be 2 welch plugs on the carb body that need replaced. I wanted to fully disassemble the carb before soaking it in Chem Dip for a thorough clean...
  4. N

Vintage Salsbury clutch help/advice

The $40 SketchyTrike I picked up over the weekend has a Salsbury Corp. 500 Series driver clutch for its torque converter system. It is misbehaving (I think) and I'm not sure what I should do. It seems to want to throw the movable sheave at the belt WAY too soon (like at...
  5. N

My first small engine rebuild / 1972 130202 5 HP

I've been lurking for a while and reading a lot of the Briggs posts so I figured I'd introduce myself and my project. I have a 1972 or 73 Sperry Rand Tricub "trike" which I have owned for about 15 years. It was sort of a father/son project for me when I was 12 or 13 years old - rebuilt it to...