Search results

1. Karl Childers

HS50 Tecumseh with lighting coil

Hi Everyone, I am looking for an HS50 Tecumseh with a light coil. I am working on a Heald Vt-5, and have everything but a good motor. Hopefully someone has one that they are willing to part with. If the motor runs and the lighting coil works, i'm interested. I'm in the metro detroit area. Thanks...
  2. Karl Childers

Honda Ruckus - Any Owners Out There??

Hi Everyone, I was hoping some of you could give me some positive or negative input based on your experience with the Honda Ruckus. I love riding mini bikes, and would like to have a legit/legal street mini bike. I'm not a big fan of full size motorcycles, so the Ruckus seems like a good fit...
  3. Karl Childers

Greetings from Detroit

Greetings Everyone ! I'm new to the site, and posted this earlier in the wrong forum. I just found this last monday on craigslist for $400. It has most the parts, minus an original motor with lighting. I was thinking about running lights with a 12v mower battery, has anyone done that? Gonna try...
  4. Karl Childers

Heald VT-5 Restration

I just found this last monday on craigslist for $400. It has most the parts, minus an original motor with lighting. I was thinking about running lights with a 12v mower battery, has anyone done that? Gonna try to get the motor running today, the carb is haunted :confused:. The jackshaft has a...