Search results

1. doodle-bug

torque converters???

I have a 212cc predator on a doodle bug and i am wondering about getting a torque converter because my clutch is toast anyway. I have a 70 tooth sprocket in the back. I need to know what is the best economical or sensible option for someone on a budget, and what work will i have to do to...
  2. doodle-bug

"THE CADILLAC" blue and gold doodlebug

This will be my first project on my first mini bike so bear with me. this thread will be fairly simple and i don't expect to do anything as cool as some of the other projects on here. i am open for ideas or help. I am a rookie at this kind of thing so help would be great. I have already...
  3. doodle-bug

upgrading intake...

i am upgrading my intake and dont know exactly what i am doing, so i decided to ask. see those two loose tubes? i dont know what to do with them now. after i took the old intake off they were attached on. one is the gas from the tank and im guessing the other is the gas going in.
  4. doodle-bug

does this mean my clutch is ruined?

In case you have been reading my other posts i have been working on my mini bike after i ruined the sprocket on the clutch. i had to buy a new chain and a new sprocket. As i was working on it i decided to clean the engine. I removed it from the mini bike and cleaned it then put it back on. After...
  5. doodle-bug

predator mods

what are some quick and easy mods i can do to my predator that aren't to complicated? besides intake exhaust. are torque converters worth it and how do they work, what do they do for you? i am not planning to do any extreme mods just want to go fast i say that 55 is all i would ever want to...
  6. doodle-bug

new guy first minibike

hello, i am new to this forum and minibikes, although i have had a scooter scooterx dirt dog i only just bought this minibike on craigslist. here is some pics!... yes that is my brothers bombardier ds650 in the background!
  7. doodle-bug

clutch problems

Do i have to replace my whole clutch if the only problem is the sprocket?..... some of the teeth are broken right off! I am also wondering what caused that to happen? I only just got my first mini bike and it has a predator 212cc. the chain was very loose and kept falling off. was that the...