Search results

1. R

new to the site again, progress on bird mini bike

just waiting on the seat from upholstery, some pics of what I started with and how it turned out. runs great and was an enjoyable build, Eric from OldMiniBikes was a great help. ready to find another !! made the scrape brake, exhaust, exhaust brackets, rotated the predator tank 180 degrees and made...
  2. R

new to the site (again)

wanted to post a hello and a big thanks to all the great info on this site. my names Nate and have a couple of mini bikes I'm messing around with, have an el tigre that's complete and had an easy life it seems, and what I think ive finally identified as a byrd "duck" which I found as a frame...
  3. R

url help

hello I have tried to post a question in tech and it has been denied twice with a fault showing too many URLs and checked for bad language. I'll be the first to admit and point out that I am very non computer savvy, but there was no bad language and I'm not sure what a url is, any help would...
  4. R

new to the site

Hello, New to the site wanted to post a message saying I'm looking forward to the great info and knowledge here. I am a novice to the world of mini bike restoration but am looking forward to spending some spare time with it. I will try to get some photos up of what I'm working with, I have a...