Search results

1. R

Beware of Rachel Mierop on Ebay

eBay username mcar1956 (Rachel Mierop) has been blocked. What a nut job.
  2. R

1968 Rupp XL350

No disrespect but the only engine the xl350 came with was the tecumseh h35 hence the xl350. The xl500 used the tecumseh h50. Lauson engines are tecumseh and the only company rupp used for 4 strokes except for a few of their promotional go karts.
  3. R

Bonanza CR500 Hodaka Chopper Throttle/Cable Question

http://hodaka-parts.com/item.asp?PID=11400
  4. R

Sebac shocks for 68-69 rupp

Excuse me. Please don’t disrespect people. This is uncalled for.
  5. R

Speedway mini bikes

Headlight is correct for 70- early 71 speedway.
  6. R

Exciting news! 1968/69 Rupp TC covers

You're correct. Plus if they look the same the market value on originals will drop. I would rather pay a premium for an original especially on a 68 69 rupp
  7. R

Heald VT10

Say what you want about me but please watch your mouth on this forum. There's young kids on this forum and a teacher has their students participating in the build off and I don't appreciate the threatening name calling through the private message you sent me. Grow up sir.
  8. R

Heald VT10

"Like a child" "you idiot" "screw you". Is this allowed? Are you a moderator? Wow. I'm a new member but in other forums only moderators enforce the rules and looking back at some of the things you have called other people would get you banned on ther forums. You've also policed other people's...
  9. R

H50 throttle assembly kit.

Big block rupps had unique throttle setup that was different than other mini bikes, lawn equipment and tractors. They used a special lever with a riveted nut part number 13097 and the cable was fixed like on lawn equipment and they didn't use the torsion spring. Here's a couple...
  10. image448

image448

11. image447

image447

12. image446

image446

13. image445

image445

14. image444

image444

15. image443

image443