Search results

1. M

16hp engine with electric start for 189.99 wow??? a steal?

Did anyone receive one yet? Any new info?
  2. M

honda clone 6.5 crank

My Baja MB200 Mini bike is a nightmare. I've had it for 3-4 months, and I've broken the brake drum, both chain tensioners, handlebars, chain, headlight, footpegs, kickstand spring, and now the crankshaft(?), twice. The crank/drive shaft snapped off while riding, so I drilled and tapped it and...
  3. M

Baja MB200 Brake assembly shattered?

Three weeks later: Brake works barely. Handlebars snapped off. Baja won't be replacing anything any longer. Terrible product, DO NOT BUY A BAJA!
  4. M

If anybody was wondering, I tried to work it out with Baja for two weeks, and they finally agreed to ship out a brake assembly. They are not covering a broken chain, two axle adjustment bolts, or the kickstand spring that have broken since I purchased 6 weeks ago. Baja is a horrible company...
  5. M

The brake assembly shattered on my 1 month old Baja MB200 today. Not really sure what happened, I pulled the break lever, and the whole aluminum assembly shattered and sent shards of metal everywhere. The brakes were terrible to begin with, so I was wondering if there was a Honda brand drum...
  6. M

oil viscosity what are you guys running

I am running the 15W-40 break in oil that came with my mini bike. My owner's manual recommends 15W-40, should I buy the 15W-40 labeled as diesel oil, or does the bottle specifically have to say 4 stroke motorcycle oil? From what I understand, the oil also lubricates the centrifugal clutch. I...