Search results

1. S

Video Inside - Modified Predator 212cc Mid RPM Funky Misfire

If your referring to the governor internals you access by removing the cover on the output shaft side of the motor, then yes, I did remove them. If there are more parts that are accessed by removing the pull start cover than no, those did not get removed. Thanks for all the questions, I can...
  2. S

Yup full governor removal with a self tapping bolt in the governor arm hole. 100% stock internals. I swear on idle it sounds like it always has, the extra loose change noise is coming from the clutch being worn out. I have a feeling im gonna be taking this thing apart just for kicks and buying...
  3. S

Yes this carb setup worked wonderfully and made tons of smooth power until recently. The gov is off as i mentioned and I would run the thing pretty hard - could over revving do this? bent valve or something similar? Edit: I still do have the old carb, its that i had to remove the studs for...
  4. S

Enricher meaning choke? Yes I turned that off - in the video I had let the bike idle for a few mins to get warm as well.
  5. S

Hey all, my engine is running way funky and here is a video to show it. Mods list and troubleshooting below. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dayer8-YqY0 Predator 212 All internals stock Governor Delete Oil Sensor Delete Mikuni Carb Swap (Sometimes) Open Header I have cleaned dozens...
  6. S

Stock Predator Wont Idle

Just my 2 cents.. My 212 wouldn't stay running for more than 60 seconds and I had a hell of a time figuring out what was up. It ended up being that the gas tank vent hose was clogged with a bit of dirt and would create a vacuum so that gas couldn't flow to the carb. A bit of compressed air and...
  7. S

age poll !

19 here. First bike was a Odyssey Solo moped that had been sitting in my uncles garage for close to 30 years before I got it running. It didn't last too long with junked compression, but it got me hooked on bikes. I know im still young compared to most guys here, but I love the community!
  8. S

My "Perfect" 212cc Motovox Minibike (Video Inside)

What started as a 79cc kids mini bike from Kmart to goof around on has become a full on rocket project. I added a 212cc Predator, new front hydraulic suspension, new throttle tube, New sprocket adapter for go-kart split sprockets (running a 53 tooth now), off road rear tire, and a hydraulic rear...
  9. S

In Stock! Hydrolic front suspension for MBX-11 MBX-10 MMB-10 Motovox Monster Moto

Just noticed that Motovox has some of the highly desired front suspension forks listed on their website that will work with the Motovox and Monster Moto mini bikes. Motovox as a brand is closing its doors and this will be the last batch listed on their website. I got a set for myself on my 212...
  10. S

Would anyone here be interested in a Minibike meet in Maryland?

I will be there if this goes down! Willing to travel anywhere in the state!