Search results

1. C

STOLEN MINI BIKE - BE ON THE ALERT

Please be on the lookout for this bike .It is a 1974 Wards/Gibson vt525 that was stolen from an estate sale in Milford Mi. I had purchased the bike on Saturday , paid for it , and was coming back to pick it up on Sunday April 21 , 2024 . The garage and barn were both broken into with about...
  2. C

Its another edition of What is it ? frame , forks and seat

I ended up selling it . There was enough profit in it to help finance other projects .
  3. C

I talked to the former owner of the frame . He and his friends were prototype engineers and built that frame from scratch . They had a full shop at his house . They also had it powder coated and finished . Its just a bike that never got finished . Mystery solved ... Thank all of you for trying...
  4. C

you might be right . The welds do not seem as even
  5. C

The foot peg mounting is very different on an arco .
  6. C

It does not look like an Azusa from what I can tell .
  7. C

I'm not so sure that is correct. The ruttman foot pegs are different and so it the little mount in front of the rear wheel. Can you point me to a year and model that is similar ? Thanks ...
  8. C

I bought another batch of bike parts not knowing what it is . Was on a high shelf at an estate sale . Had to ladder it down . I know you guys will have it identified in a jiffy . You're much smarter than I at this stuff. Its what you do and much better than I .
  9. C

another bike I can't identify

The bike cleaned up nicely . New cables , rear tube , rear wheel serviced , brakes working , new gas tank , petcock , fuel line , and oil change, I should get it running soon . Once I get it running , i will see how far to go with restoration .
  10. C

I repair and restore almost every one .
  11. C

I've always made a few dollars buying bikes and selling them . What am I doing wrong ?
  12. C

Thank you for your help . I picked this up yesterday and think its pretty unique . Once I find out how much it needs I will decide if I want to restore it, sell it ,or just get it operational .
  13. C

I was told it was a 1968 sears catalogue bike . I am not sure what it really is . Can you help identify it ?
  14. C

1971 or 1974? h30 internal coil , points , condenser, lighting coil testing and replacement

I have SPARK . A new set of points and condenser were needed . Bright blue / white spark . Now to bolt the motor down and see if it will run .
  15. C

1971 or 1974? h30 internal coil , points , condenser, lighting coil testing and replacement

With all wires removed the points were infinite with open . I started with 14K ohms closed . With filing I got them down to 61 ohms . I wonder if the mounting screw is rusted underneath . I will remove them and clean them . if I can't get them to zero , replacement time ,along with a condenser...
  16. C

I have a 1974 ( I believe )rupp h30 3 horsepower with internal points and lighting coils . At the moment I have no spark . I am trying to isolate the issue . Probably a good coil , but need some confirmation . I have pictures that will show the resistance readings from the coil . Before you...
  17. C

what the heck is it ?

Guy tells me its a Honda 80 . LOL
  18. C

Any idea who made this kart ?

Found one that I have never seen before . HELP...
  19. C

1979 Chrysler Sno Runner Ignition Coil???

i do . I'll get back to you later