Search results

1. S

Help me find my old homemade Suzuki minibike built in 1966 in Sheridan Wyo

Here is a 1970 Bonanza Minichopper I still have
  2. S

Just a standard horn for bicycles. They required that before I could get the ID tag. The engine was the standard 80CC from a 65 Suzuki K15. I shaved the head .125 and reamed it out to fit over the piston. Played with the timing on the ports and put twin carbs on it for awhile, but went back...
  3. S

Trying to find my old home made minibike from 1966 in Sheridan Wyoming

I do not. It was a state issued ID tag, to young at the time to think of capturing that information. It was Sheridan Wyoming where I built and first licensed it in 1965
  4. S

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

Home Made 3 wheeler and Minibike Here is a front wheel drive 3 wheeler I used at swapmeets and a Suzuki powered mini I built in high school back in 65. I licensed minibike and used it for my main transportation for 2 years.
  5. S

Gilson/Wards Front Wheel

I may have one. I will need to do some looking. I think the spoket bolt got lose and had a couple very small chips come off, but looked very usable. I will see if I can find it and post a couple pictures for you. Might be able to use one half from each wheel to have a perfect one Steve...
  6. S

Still have the drawings for it. So yes I could rebuild. Much better materials available today. I have a 1970 Bonanza Ace 100 with the Hodaka 100 CC 5 speed, but the one I built was much more stable at higher speeds. The shock configuration also absorbed the road much better. I think I do...
  7. S

My dad wouldn't let me buy a motorcycle or have a car, so I did the next best thing. Built my own. Took an old wrecked 80 CC Suzuki trail bike, set the engine on a block and built the rest. A guy named Jim Barker helped with the welding, and I machined the hubs. Got an ID tag from the state, and...
  8. S

My dad wouldn't let me buy a motorcycle or have a car, so I did the next best thing. Built my own. Took an old wrecked 80 CC Suzuki trail bike, set the engine on a block and built the rest. A guy named Jim Barker helped with the welding, and I machined the hubs. Got an ID tag from the state...