Search results

1. D

More hp from 2hp

Thanks. I was born in Flint 54+ years ago. Don't drink the water. Hey, did you buy that minibike on EBay north of Au Ges? Damn, I tried to get my Neice to go get it. I need wheels!
  2. D

More hp from 2hp

Thanks. Yup, the carb looks really restrictive. I can do some porting, and how much should I shave the head? I'll make my own pipe too.
  3. D

More hp from 2hp

How to make more from a 2hp. Carb for a start?
  4. D

What is it?

Might have to find a Tecumseh engine instead of the Briiggs. Swap out the Azusa wheels too.
  5. D

What are they?

Thank you Tom. You are the man!
  6. D

What are they?

Thank you sir. DK
  7. D

What are they?

My two new frames. Any ideas? .
  8. D

Hello from Texas!

Thanks Steve. $25 is well worth the unbelievable information on this site. I guess we never grow up.
  9. D

What is it?

Maybe I lucked out huh. Bought a 2 horse Trim-all edger for $50, that I plan on installing on it. Wouldn't that be ironic, that the bike was made in Ft Worth, and the Trim-all was made in Ft Worth as well. Guess $125 for the bike was a good deal too. Thought it was a Pep Boys special. Many thanks.
  10. D

What is it?

212 predator, but not sure if the frame is Chinese. Look like Azusa wheels too.
  11. D

Hello from Texas!

Just got on here, and enjoy the site. My first mini bikes were a couple of red Rupp Scramblers that my Dad bought for my Brother and I in the spring of '72. Had them until he died in '77 when they disappeared after the locals found out about his death. Anyway, much older now, and just...