Hello from Texas!

Just got on here, and enjoy the site.
My first mini bikes were a couple of red Rupp Scramblers that my Dad bought for my Brother and I in the spring of '72. Had them until he died in '77 when they disappeared after the locals found out about his death.
Anyway, much older now, and just started buying up everything on Craigslist. Hope you all can help me identify the stuff I just bought int the last month. Hopefully, the Admins will let me post pictures soon.
Thanks for everything.
David K View attachment 90614 View attachment 90615 View attachment 90616 View attachment 90617 View attachment 90618 View attachment 90619 View attachment 90620

Welcome DK240z memories from the past reach out and grab at your heart and this is the best of the web and all about mini bikes and go Karts and my favorite Trikes. I sold a few Rupp Scramblers in 1973 and 1974 but way out in California. Keep posting and your picture posting will come about or Option # 2 join up and pay the $25.00 to become a supporting member and learn all about the world behind the golden gates and passwords and much more LOL . That was the best money I ever spent almost 9 years ago.
Steve