Search results

1. DannyP

Tecumseh motor identification 1969 Model

I really appreciate the help, as if gave me new knowledge as well. Have a great Sunday! Dan.
  2. DannyP

P.S. so it is a 2 1/2 hp motor correct?
  3. DannyP

Ohhh, thanks, now I don't feel as embarrassed. Also, just watched Animal House a week ago, that is I classic line I like to quote thanks for helping out and understanding. Wished you lived near me, you know a lot of mini bike info I don't know.
  4. DannyP

Yes, and I was embarrassed to ask again, but when I put it in this is what I got.
  5. DannyP

I cannot find the size motor I have anywhere online. I have a Sears Runabout, 1969 looks to be from looking at the serial number 926612420 but the model number is 143 591082 and I cannot find what size the motor is anywhere online. Do you know what it is? Thanks, Dan.
  6. DannyP

Ruttman....Not??

Rick, I'll contact you later today via email. Taking the Ram Jet to a shop looking for carb parts. Dan
  7. DannyP

Ruttman....Not??

Yes, that is me. I like Ray and have had some great conversations with him. Yes, social media is especially bad right now but my mini bike page on it is great. I have a group page on there also that is also growing fast. I just stay from even looking at anything that is not on my mini bike...
  8. DannyP

Ruttman....Not??

Yes, you are correct. I was building a prototype bike (with a little help from my daughter) when Lloyd contacted me through my mini bike Facebook page. I have been researching bikes of past and do like the build. There are some brake and other modifications needed on the Sprocket...
  9. DannyP

Ruttman....Not??

Would you like to see the bike being built again?
  10. DannyP

Picked up this 1970 Ram Jet mini bike this summer. Just like the one I had as a kid!

Not bad, a few minor things. BMW emblems . The carb is giving me a little trouble but I can't see a serial number on the engine to either get a new one or a rebuild kit. 4hp Tecumseh
  11. DannyP

Picked up this 1970 Ram Jet mini bike this summer. Just like the one I had as a kid!

Yes, old bikes have a different feel when riding them!
  12. DannyP

Ruttman....Not??

Was the accident with his product or another company?
  13. DannyP

Ruttman....Not??

The frame would break on the bike? Very often?
  14. DannyP

Built a mini bike my Daughter and myself and posted it on YouTube.

Thank you, we had a fun year and hope to have another great year. Happy New Year to you and your family!