Search results

1. J

My Manco Thunderbird (so far)

Hi all, wanted to share a pic of my Manco Thunderbird I've been building. Having a few set backs but enjoying it. Can't wait to finish it. After this photo was taken I wired up my kill switch. Still need to find/make a header for it, and find a front fender. I nicknamed it the junkyard dog. I...
  2. J

Looking for Manco thunderbird front fender

Does anyone have a front fender or know of one in the aftermarket world that would work for my thunderbird build? Thank you
  3. J

5hp briggs clutch mounting issue and bolt size??

I'm seriously >>.<< close to finishing my mini bike build.... but I'm hitting a fairly large snag.. So my engine is a 5hp briggs flathead and I'm using the typical centrifugal clutch but I have to flip the clutch so the sprocket is on the inside towards the engine.... so the chain lines up...
  4. J

Questions about my briggs flathead on manco tbird project

Hey folks, haven't posted really since I signed up, busy life.. Anyway found a little time to work on my mini bike today, and I noticed some things I may have an issue with. Holding some folks can assist or shed some light and help me get this thing going. First of all, finding a 5/8 shaft...
  5. J

A few questions about my Manco Thunderbird... may need parts

Hey there, hoping someone can help me out. I got this thing this week. I have an engine and the bike is mostly complete but there's a few things I need before I can run it. I need new springs for the kickstand and the scrub brake... I have none. I know I can make something work just wondering...
  6. J

New guy from southern Ohio

Hey folks, My name is Jesse. I just picked up my first mini bike recently off of the facebook marketplace (of all places!) Hoping to get it fixed up and going for the summer. I've always wanted a mini bike ever since my dad sold his when I was a little kid. Here's the picture of it...