Search results

1. B

Street legal baja warrior questions

im making my warrior street legal as well, but can only do it as a moped/scooter, the state dmv definition of a moped says a vehicle with 2 or 3 wheels max speed 30mph on flat pavement, 49cc motor, automatic transmission (TAV) no registration no ins required, but a license is required, gonna do...
  2. B

wanted trike

looking for manco rustler 308 or 310, or maybe another style trike maybe, doesnt have to run just be as complete as possible
  3. B

Manco Rustler 308

id scoop that bad boy up if you was a 1000 or so miles closer
  4. B

new project i hope

shes done working head/tail/brake lights, tav 2 new rubber, now shes for sale or trade
  5. B

new project i hope

6. B

Hawg Ty/Baha minis.

i love my baja warrior, but not my hawg ty, if i could find someone to swap frames with me i would,
  7. B

size comparison

i have a baja warrior, i have a chance to buy a rough but running hawg ty, can anyone tell me how much size difference there is between the two? i wanted a big frame/wheel mini but was told the hawg is alot smaller than the warrior, can anyone confirm this before i drive a 200 mile round trip...
  8. B

rolling chassis

hey guys im still looking for a big wheel chassis with or without wheels, frame needs to be large like a baja warrior or coleman 200 something simular
  9. B

help w tav 2

i watched the video says preload a half turn clockwise, ive seen other sources saying to preload a third of a turn counter clockwise, my masterlink broke this morning i notice with out the chain the tav 2 is doing what its suppose to do, put the chain back on it engage about half way at the...
  10. B

help w tav 2

the driven was disassembled and then reassembled, i turned it 180 degrees to preload, maybe i did it wrong?
  11. B

help w tav 2

hello i have a tav 2 mounted to my predator hemi, my predator has had the governor removed... the front drive? engages just enough to get my scooter moving pretty good and its opening up halfway at best, the tav is pretty new, been riding bike around with it just hadnt opened it up during the...
  12. B

new project i hope

well the project is nearly done at this point it does run and is rideable, no motor mods yet, stock rear sprocket, and the stock front sprocket modified to fit the tav 2, she runs 41mph, she'll probably run 50 or 55 after stage 1 performance mods and governor modification, so far she'll go...
  13. B

Fat guy problems

tav 2
  14. B

let there be light?

i just mostly finished my project, i put a predator 212 hemi in a small enduro frame (street legal) i found the lighting coils for the predator at several places, but no flywheel, and i found a thread from another forum during a random google search, somebody claims to have used a 3 magnet...
  15. B

part numbers and dealers

i got a 6.5 predator hemi for my project, tav 2 is still floating around out there in mail hell somewhere, im needing part numbers for lighting kit if anybody can help, id appreciate it
  16. B

jackshafts?

hey guys i just picked up a go kart to fix up for grandkids, the seller threw in a non running alot of parts missing pocket crotch rocket, im thinking id strip all wiring and componets off of it and go back with a predator motor, i believe i can fit a 3hp in there! possibly a 6.5? that would...
  17. B

new project i hope

thanks guys i got all the parts ordered and on the way, got my title application and surety bond sent off, i hope the dmv lady didnt screw up, she says its right but i think she didnt, if she didnt i have to start over again, no biggie just 50 bucks and another 30 days minimum, im stripping all...
  18. B

new project i hope

doesnt really matter if ac, then just add a rectifier/voltage regulator, another question i was looking at the 8 hp predators, do they not make any bolt on preformance parts (exhaust, intake, carbs, filters, light kits and such)? i considered aa 6.5 predator, but im a big guy and figured a 8...
  19. B

new project i hope

is the lighting kit is the output ac or dc?
  20. B

new project i hope

i just picked up a suzuki t100 enduro, its complete, but doesn't run, and no title, but complete, i ck'd dmv, i take it for inspection, they do their thing, then take paper work to my insurance co. for a surety bond, then back to dmv to get title created, sounds simple enough, just foot work...